Breaking News
Loading...

Angry Text Messages/ SMS



Best Angry Sms



The section includes best angry messages for face book wall or to send some one on whom you are angry. Express your anger using these angry messages. It can be very useful and effective to use these messages to express your anger.




  • Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles,
    A headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness gives
    You back the laughter and the lightness in your life.



  • A person who has a lot of anger inside, definitely loves people more than anyone else…..
    because if read color indicates anger,
    then it indicates love too!!

  • One must not lose temper
    unless one is certain of getting more
    And more angry to the end.

  • I am sorry to be smiling every time you’re near.
    I am sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here.
    I am sorry that cupid has made his hit.
    I am sorry i love you,
    I can’t help it.

  • Khush to bahot hoge tum,Ki forward karne ke liye SMS mil gaya,
    Magar aab kya karoge…?Jab msg me kuch bhi nahi mila…?
    Ha ha ha ha

  • If you would cure anger, do not feed it. Say to yourself:
    I used to be angry every day; then every other day;
    now only every third or fourth day.
    When you reach thirty days offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving to the gods.






Angry Messages


    • Every man who attacks my belief, diminishes in some degree my confidence in it,



And therefore makes me uneasy; and I am angry with him who makes me uneasy.


    • I feel the anger rise up in me



The same anger

That makes me bleed

Inside

In my heart and in my soul

Killing me.

  • Kab hoi pyar ki barsat mujeh yad nahe?
    kaif me dobhi mulaqat mujeh yad nahe?
    main to madhosh tha kuch itna uski chahat mein,
    usny kab chor diya sath mujeh yad nahi,

  • HOW true MY felling were i found out to be the best thing in my life was when you married me thank you my loving wife for the years we share i know one thing for sure we make a wonderfull pair

  • Kadam kadam pay hawa ki simt ka dihan rakhna,
    Mushkil waqt main dosti ko yaad rakhna
    Hamari yadoon ki khushboo zaror aye gi tumhain”
    .
    .
    .
    bus apni NAAK SAAF rakhna.

  • Jab chala chor k batlanay ki zahmat bhi na ki,
    Khob tha dosti ek arsa nibhanay wala,
    Dushmani k bhi tu aadaab hain aey dost bata,
    Koi itna bhi na tha tujh ko batanay wala.

  • A large part of mankind is angry not with the sins, but with the sinners

  • A man that does not know how to be angry does not know how to be good.

  • Aj rotha howa 1 shaks bohat yad aya
    Acha guzra howa kuch waqt bohut yaad aya
    Jo mery dard ko seenay mein chupa leta tha
    Aj jab dard hua to bohut yad aya.

  • I used to think that the world is so unfair
    That it gave me so many reasons to hate it..
    But now, how can i hate such a wonderful world that gave me you?




More Angry Messages




Do you need angry messages? You are at place now where you are going to get angry facebook statuses.Angry wishes are collected by experts. You can also use these angry cards texts in greetings as angry fwds and msgs.

  • If you would cure anger, do not feed it.
    Say to yourself:
    ‘I used to be angry every day;
    then every other day;
    now only every third or fourth day.’
    When you reach thirty days offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving to the gods.

  • Anger is a short madness.
    Don’t allow it to ruin
    long standing relations.

  • What I Did Was Foolish & Impulsive
    If I Cud Take It All Back I’d Do This So Instant
    I Truly Didn’t Mean To Hurt You In Any Way
    I’m Sorry For Hurting You

  • If you are saying right thing
    There is no need to get angry,
    And if you are wrong you do
    Not have any right to be angry.

  • Anger is the only evil which makes love invisible for a minute.
    And love is the only suspicious thing which is visible even after anger.



  • Do not teach ur children never to be angry
    teach them how to be angry.



  • Do something that makes a difference because
    By God, there’s a lot to make you angry.



  • Broken hearts, love’s deceit,
    Pieces fall down to my feet.
    Broken promises, love’s a lie,
    Puddles form from tears I cry.



  • The Angre Tree
    I was angry with my friend:
    I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
    I was angry with my foe:
    I told it not, my wrath did grow.



  • Muhalle ki Larkiyan hai kuch Naraz
    Q K
    Aitikaf me beth gya hai farazzzzz….



  • Rootha thaa jis garoor se woh b to yaad ker
    Aankhoun main teri aaj yeh aansoo fazool hain



  • Every drop of a Tear is Costly
    than anything in this World..
    But,
    No 1 knows its value
    until they have it in their own eyes
    For Someone Special.



  • Temper tantrums, however fun they may be to throw, rarely solve whatever problem is causing them.



  • Angry is like cancer which eats up the completely from innerside and known when condition is severe.



  • Anger is the thing that
    increase the speed of tongue
    than your mind.



  • Hum Na hOon gY to kOn Manaye ga Tumhain?
    Ya ghalat bat hy har bat py Rotha Na karo..



  • If u are saying right thing
    there is no need to get angry,
    & if u are wrong u do
    not have any right to be angry.

  • Do not teach your children never to be angry; teach them how to be angry.

  • Never get angry.
    Never make a threat.
    Reason with people.

  • If you speak when you’re angry,
    You will create the best speech you will ever regret.

  • When Iron gets hot you can mold it in any shape,
    Never lose your temper or else,
    Unless people will mold you the way they want.

  • If you r right then there is no need to get angry” &”
    If you are wrongs then you don’t have any right to be angry.

  • No need 2 revenge.
    Just sit back & wait.
    Those who hurt you will
    eventually screw up themselves.

  • The Most Important Time To Hold Ur Temper Is..
    When The Other Person Has Lost It.!!

  • Anger can b understood by the person
    on whom another person is angry.




Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer