Breaking News
Loading...

Condolence Messages



Condolence Sms



This collection will make this difficult task of condolence an easy one for you. We will not left you alone on these sad moments of life. We are providing you best condolence messages so that you can express these sad feelings to others.




  • We pray the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and he helps you heal with the passage of time.

  • There is no such thing as death! What seems so is transition;
    This life of mortal breath
    Is but a suburb of the life elysian,
    Whose portal we call Death.

  • As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens.

  • I was deeply saddened to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you.

  • I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

  • I can’t imagine what you are feeling, but I want to express my condolences to you. Please let me know of any way I can help you.

  • All good things must come to an end’ just doesn’t seem to be a fair rule.

  • I am writing to extend my deepest sympathies
    To you and your family i was so very sad to hear
    About father he was such a wonderful man.






  • Your father was one of the nicest people
    I know that he was a great father too
    You have my deepest sympathy on ur loss.



  • We are deeply saddened by his death.
    We send our condolences to the family.
    He will be given a full departmental funeral.



  • Im deeply shocked at the sudden death of your mother.
    May God give her eternal rest & may her soul rest in peace!
    Accept our condolences and be strong & patient



  • I was shocked to hear of the sad demise of ur loving mother.
    My heartfelt condolences to u and ur family.
    I pray to the Almighty Lord to give u courage,strenght and support.



  • Sorry to hear about the loss of your father.
    When it hurts to look back and you are to scared to go forward,
    look beside you and your best friends will be there.





  • In darkness,
    The beauty of stars and constellations
    Will be admired all the more now
    Your dearest brother is up there
    Shining like a bright star.



  • May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared,
    comfort you now and in the days ahead.



  • I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.



  • We pray the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and he helps you heal with the passage of time.



  • It is very important that you always refer to the deceased by his name,
    Even though you might have called him by his last name, or by his nickname.



  • I m very sorry to here this sad news
    but think of it a better place for him
    to be right now no worries no fears



  • I will miss her smile and her visits and was so glad that she was a part of my life. Accept my condolences



  • Dear Friend
    My condolences
    From my heart I offer
    words of comfort:
    The LORD is my rock,
    my fortress and my deliverer;
    my God is my rock,
    in whom I take refuge.
    He is my shield
    and the horn
    of my salvation,
    my stronghold.



  • I wish to extend my heartfelt condolences on da bereavement caused by da untimely death of ur mother. I pray 4 her soul 2 rest in peace & fr U 2 regain strength frm dis.



  • Life is eternal, and love is immortal
    And death is only a boundary line,
    And a boundary line is nothing,
    just the limit of our sight.



  • Sorry 2 hear abt da loss of yr father. When it hurts 2look back & yu r 2 scared 2 go forward, look beside yu & yr best friendz ll b dere.




Condolence Messages




Do you need condolence messages? You are at place now where you are going to get condolence greetings. You can also send condolence wishes. You can also use these condolence cards texts in condolence greetings.  Sympathy Messages – Sad Messages – Lost Quotes

  • We pray the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and he helps you heal with the passage of time.

  • The shockwaves from this senseless tragedy were felt all over the world.
    My deepest sympathy, may u all find peace.
    They will never be forgotten.

  • We are moved by ur love and
    Thank you from the bottom of our heart.
    Please continue to pray for us and
    Be assured of our love and
    Prayers for you and your family.



  • The shockwaves from this senseless tragedy were felt all over the world.
    My deepest sympathy, may u all find peace. They will never be forgotten.



  • I was shocked to hear of the sad demise of ur loving mother.
    My heartfelt condolences to u and ur family.
    I pray to the Almighty Lord to give u courage,strenght and support.



  • I am writing to extend my deepest sympathies
    To you and your family i was so very sad to hear
    About father he was such a wonderful man.



  • Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
    May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow



  • In the night of death, hope sees a star, and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing. –



  • When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.



  • We don’t know how to heal your pain, but wish we could.
    Please know you are in our prayers and we wish you well.



  • He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, may, more present than the living man.



  • Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow.



  • I am very sad to hear about the death of Professor Gallieno Denardo. Really it is very distressing. Professor Denardo was a friend of Jordan and Jordanian Physicists and Mathematicians. May God rest his soul in peace! I will announce his death in the Jordanian Times newspaper.
    Thank you for this information.
    Yours,
    xyz



  • I just heard about your mom. I am so sorry and I want you to know I am thinking of you and what you and your family must be going through right now. Please accept my condolences. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you.



  • Although I know that no words can ease the loss you feel, just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.



  • We can’t even pretend to know how you feel, but we can tell you that everything will be okay, you will be okay, time will heal all.



  • “Words do an injustice in explaining how much we will miss _______. (He or she) will remain very alive in our memories and admiration.



  • I have felt blessed to have known _______. I can’t imagine losing a blessing like (him or her).

  • When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.

  • May the love of those around you help you through the days ahead?

  • May knowing in your in the thoughts
    And hearts of others help you &
    Yours through this time of sorrow


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer