Breaking News
Loading...

Sad Messages



Best Sad Sms Messages




If you are feeling sad and want to express your sadness use our Best Sad Sms to make your friends aware of your feelings. We have collected some of best sad feelings sms.

  • Who said water helps in putting off fire?
    If So
    Then
    Why don’t tears heal the Burn in 0ne’s Heart???

  • Wo Hath Tak Choonay Ko Be-Adabi Samjhta ThaGalay Se Lag K Roya Tha Bicharnay Se Zara Pehly………

  • I cry for the time that you were ” Almost Mine ”
    I cry for the memories I’ve left ” Behind “,I cry for the pain,
    The lost, The old, The new,
    I cry for the times I thought “I had You”I hide my tears when I say your name
    But the pain in my heart is still the sameAlthough I Smile and Seem Care free
    But there is no one in the world who misses You more than ME!

  • My eyes R hurting coz I can’t C U,
    My arms R empty coz I can’t hold U,
    My lips R cold coz I can’t kiss U but,
    My heart is breaking coz I’m not with U!


 

  • kuch is tarha meri ankhon mein basey hein Ansu
    Hont chup hein to zuban ban k sajey hein Ansu,
    khud hi dey kar meri Ankhon mein yeh sarey Ansu
    Poochti hai key bata kis ney diye hein Ansu.

  • Kia tha maine osse saccha pyar
    Kia tha maine oska intizar
    Kia tha maine osse wada
    kia itna kamzor tha mera pyar

  • It hurts when we risk our heart
    & it is painful being broken but
    What hurts more is when we
    Still hold on and
    When we already know
    We are waiting for nothing…

  • If I write you a song, will you listen?
    If I make you dinner, will you eat it?
    If I give you my heart, will you take it?
    If you break my heart, will you fix it?

  • Broken is a star tonight
    as tears rolled on to my cheeks
    they whispered in my ears
    let us take your pain away
    broken is a little heart tonight

  • Some battles have to be fought alone,
    Some paths have to be crossed alone,
    So never be emotionaly attached with someone,
    You never know when u havE to walk alone…

  • Band hojaingi aankhien hamari jis din,
    kitni hi aankhon main ansu honge us din,
    jo kehte hain bht boltien hain hum,
    tarsen ge wahi log hamari awaz ko ik din.

  • Ronay se kya hasil ay Dil-e-sodai,
    Aankhon ki bhi ruswai,
    Daman ki bhi ruswai,
    Hum log samandar k bichre huye sahil hain,
    Is paar bhi tanhai..Us paar bhi tanhai.



  • You’re the one i love.the one I need.but bad mistakes I’ve done indeed.in search for forgivness and happyness too.I want to say that I love u’



  • It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.



  • Knowingly We Dont Have Time To Help People,
    Unknowingly We Always Manage Time To Hurt People.
    Think Again.
    Its True.





More Sad Messages




Do you need sad sms messages? You are at place now where you are going to get sad messages. You can also send sad text messages to friends. Sad wishes are collected by experts. You can also use these sad cards texts in sad greetings.

  • Bik ” Raha Tha ” Pyar ” K Bazaar Me Mere
    Dil Ka Lahuu………..!…….. ” Mere Dost “… ..Peeche ” Murh ” Kar Jo Dekha To
    Khareedaar ” Mere Apne Hi Thay..

  • Tery baad hum ny is dil ka darwaza khola hi nhe…!Warna bouth sy chand aay is ghar ko sajany k liya..!

  • No sadder proof can be given by a man of his own littleness, than disbelief in great men.



  • I cry for the times that you were almost mine.
    I cry for the memories I’ve left behind.
    I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new.
    I cry for the times I thought I had you.



  • Some battles have to be fought alone,
    Some paths have to be crossed alone,
    So never be emotionaly attached with someone,
    You never know when u havE to walk alone…



  • Beginnings are scary.
    Endings are usually sad,
    but it’s the middle
    that counts the most



  • When I Realized I Found That
    I Have Lost My Precious Time To Get Something
    Which Was Neither Mine
    Nor Matters To My Life



  • Small quote but very meaningful:
    “when my absence doesn’t alter ur life,
    then my presence has no meaning in ur life..



  • It hurts when we risk our HEART
    &
    It Ends Up Being BROKEN
    But
    What Hurts more is when wev STILL
    Hold on when we already know
    We are waiting For NOTHING



  • Not All Scars Show.
    Not All Wounds Heal.
    Sometimes,
    You Can’t Always See
    The Pain Someone Feels … =/



  • Being Singal Is Cool
    No Worrying Abt Any1,
    No Obligations &
    Best Of All,No Heartaches
    But U Know What?
    If U’ll Never Get Ur Heart Broken,
    U’ll Never Learn 2 Love

  • Sometimes When I Say:” I’m Okay”
    I Want Someone To Look Into My Eyes….
    “HUG” Me Tight and Say
    ” I know you are not ok…! “

  • Fish to sea:
    You can’t see my tears! Because I’m part of you
    Sea answered:
    But I can feel it because you are actually in me!!!

  • From All the Toys in the World,
    People Choose
    “Feelings”
    To Play With…!!

  • When You Get Attracted To Someone,
    You Realize What Is Love???
    But, When That Someone Starts Avoiding You,
    You Realize What Is Life

  • I know life was never meant to be easy.. but i never thought it would be this hard.

  • You hurt me so bad, you even made me cry
    All I ever wanted was for you to love me
    For you to give me a try

  • I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still
    The same Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one who
    Misses you more than ME!

  • One day, you’ll look back at the pains and hurts from your past And You’ll realize that those painful moments are the best thing that has happened to you…!

  • Our tears are what happen
    When it rains deep inside our hearts
    And we cannot hold the rain any longer… !

  • Words can cut deeper than a knife. It can make wounds that would take years to heal.

  • Don’t love someone so much that
    When it comes to an end, you start hating the word even.

  • Leaving me was not your mistake
    But giving you my unconditional love was my biggest mistake.

  • The easy it was for you to leave me,
    The toughest it was for me to believe that you have left.

  • True Love Isn’t Easy
    But It Must Be Fought For…
    Because
    Once You Find It,
    It Can Never Be Replaced.

  • One day u will miss me
    as I miss u today…

  • Sometimes I wish I had never met you,
    so when I lay in bed at night
    I wouldn’t have anything to be sad about.

  • Sometimes all you need is a broken heart
    to realize that something even better is right
    in front of our eyes, just waiting to be found.

  • I don’t know which I would rather believe…
    That you never did care or that you eventually stopped.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer