Breaking News
Loading...

Sms/ Text Messages



Best Sms




Here you can get the best sms and send to friends. From many sites you will get the best messages but here we have collection of best wishes. Best facebook statuses are also available here.

  • The spaces between our fingers were created so that another person’s fingers could fill them in. Hope you’ll find your dream hand to hold you forever

  • You’ll know that you miss someone very much when every time you think of that person, your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick “Hello” from that person can bring the broken pieces back.

  • Each of us is a star. Sometimes we shine with the rest. Sometimes we twinkle alone. Sometimes when we least know it, we make someone’s wish come true.

  • Happiness as light as air.
    LOVE as DEEP as OCEAN.
    Friends as solid as diamonds
    And success as bright as gold.<
    These are my wishes for you today and everyday…



  • Sending birthday blessings,
    Filled with love and peace and joy,
    Wishing sweetest things happen,
    Right before your eyes !



  • Little secret tucked away
    Saved untill ur special day
    Wishes sent from near And far
    To say how nice you Are
    May every small surprise
    Combine to make ur birth day really shine.



  • I do not want a friend who smiles when I smile who weeps when I weep for my shadow in the pool can do better than that.



  • Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise give us, one day more to hope! So, hope for the best. Good Day And Good Luck!



  • When u do anything new,
    at 1st people laugh at You,
    then they challenge You,
    then they watch You succeed and
    Then the wish they were You.



  • Best msg ever to a busy friend:”i think of You,You think of me.but the difference is,when i think of you i send you msg,You think of me after receving my msg”:



  • Ur father guides
    Ur mother cares
    Ur brother shares
    Ur sister loves…
    But a true friend does all. Be a true friend.



  • Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.



  • In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged



  • Birthday is a very special gift from GOD.
    May God opens the gate of blessings, peace
    love and beautiful life.
    May you receive all these blessing,
    And may all that you want
    become yours.
    Happy Birthday.



  • In a college, pathan said to a girl:
    I love you.
    She looked at him sarcastically and replied:
    I am going to say this to principle,
    Pathan said, oh silly girl there is no need to tell him
    ” I love you” because he is already married.



  • I know you are angry, and I know why…
    I wish I could take it all back to where
    everything was normal and nice between us,
    I never wanted to hurt you,
    I just want to say sorry,
    Please forget all the unpleasant moments.



  • ALLAH SAY YAYHI DUA KERTAY HAIN .
    ES SAAL BHI TUM PASS HOJAO.
    KAMYABI HUMAISHA TUMHARAY QADUM COOMAY.
    ZINDAGI MAEN TUM KHABI DOKH NA DAIKHO.(AAMEEN)



  • May tHe sUn sHiNe, aLL dAy lOnG
    EvErYtHiNg gO rIgHt, & nOtHiNg WrOnG
    May ThOsE U lOvE BrInG lOvE BaCk tO U
    &
    May aLL tHe wIsHes U wIsH CoMe TrUe



  • “” i wish “”
    Hajoom itna ho ap ki zindagi main khushyon ka
    Gam gozrna b chahe to rasta na mille.





Best Messages




Do you need best text messages? You can also s6end best greetings to friends. Best status for facebook are collected by experts. You can also use these best cards texts in best greetings.

  • A girl may not help you to get lot of marks
    but Marks help you to get lot of girls
    so Love your studies not girls.

  • Gam na kar zindgi bahut badi hai
    chahat ki mehfil tere liye saji hai
    bas ek baar muskura kar to dekh
    takdeer khud tujhse milne bahar khadi hai.

  • Love is no respecter of age or practicality
    Neither morality: unabashed
    She enters where she will
    Unheeding that her immortal fires
    Burn up human hearts…



  • Missing you gets easier every day
    Because even though it’s one day
    Further from the last time we saw each other and
    It’s one day closer
    To the next time we will meet.



  • Heart is like a crystal,preserve it!
    Love is like perfume,spread it!
    Feeling are like flood,flow it!
    Friendship is like an umbrella,cum lets share it!



  • When You do anything new,
    At 1st people laugh at You,
    Then they challenge You,
    Then they watch You succeed And
    Then the wish they were You.



  • Ur father guides
    Ur mother cares
    Ur brother shares
    Ur sister loves…
    But a true friend does all. Be a true friend.



  • A friend thinks its over when you have a fight
    While a ‘Best Friend’ thinks the friendship started when you have a fight



  • However high the sky may be,
    However wide the River may be,
    However strong the wind may be
    Just Remember we are the Best Friend Forever…



  • Never rush in love for it never runs out.
    Let love be the one to knock at your door,
    So by the time you start to fall,
    You know that your feeling is for sure.



  • I do not want a friend who smiles when I smile who weeps when I weep for my shadow in the pool can do better than that.



  • Women listen to music because they are in love.
    Men listen to music because they want to fall in love.



  • In The Time Of Crises I Was Not Hurt By The Harsh Words Of My ENIMIES, But By The Silence Of My FRIENDS.



  • If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldn’t blink at all for I don’t want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.



  • A lady is a woman who makes a man behave like a gentleman. You’re such a lady to me.



  • Rain and sunshine do not always come together. Night and day never coincide. But you and I, whatever they say, is for me the perfect match.



  • When I dream, I dream of you…maybe one day, dreams will come true



  • Love. All my life I have read about it, dreamt of it, waited for it, cried for it, needed it. Now with you, I have found it



  • Pyasi nigaho ne har pal unka deedar maanga,
    Jaise amavas ne har raat chand maanga.
    Ruth gaya woh Khuda bhi humse,
    Jab humne apni har dua mein unka saath maanga

  • I adjust with many, and so they r my friends….
    I don’t adjust with a few but they r my best friends…

  • You never know how strong you are
    Until being strong is the only choice you have.

  • When a girl is in love
    You can see it in her smile
    &
    When a boy is in love
    You can see it in his eyes.

  • Be kind for everyone
    You meet is fighting a hard battle.

  • “Tears of EYES are Valuable”
    “Speech of LIPS are Powerful”
    “Heart with LOVE is Beautiful”“Life with FRIENDS is Most Wonderful”. !!

  • Even ur Best friends lie
    2 u at some point…Coz
    Sometimes you r more
    important than the Truth.

  • I adjust with many,
    and so they r my friends.
    I don’t adjust with a few
    but they r my best friends.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer