Breaking News
Loading...

Boss day Quotes

As some where people might be celebrating boss day, So for them we are presenting boss day quotes to make the day more special, interesting and productive.

  • As some where people might be celebrating boss day, So for them we are presenting boss day quotes to make the day more special, interesting and productive.


  • A good manager is a man who isn’t worried about his own career but rather the careers of those who work for him.



  • Thank you much more, than a greeting can say, because you were thoughtful in such a nice way!

  • Don’t blame the boss. He has enough problems.

  • My Boss said to me, “What you see as a glass ceiling, I see as a protective barrier.

  • The secret of successful managing is to keep the five guys who hate you away from the four guys who haven’t made up their minds.

  • Remember the difference between a boss and a leader; a boss says GO – a leader says Let’s go.

  • If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter.

  • People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.

  • Thanks for helping me always.

  • The best time to start thinking about your retirement is before the boss does.


 

  • My Boss frequently gets lost in thought. That’s because it’s unfamiliar territory.

  • There is no failure except in no longer trying

  • One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you.

  • Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life.

  • The executive exists to make sensible exceptions to general rules.

  • Everyone rises to their level of incompetence.

  • Ability is what will get you to the top if the boss has no daughter.

  • The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.

  • Being the boss anywhere is lonely. Being a female boss in a world of mostly men is especially so.

  • I would be a billionaire if I was looking to be a selfish boss. That’s not me.

  • The person who knows HOW will always have a job. The person who knows WHY will always be his boss.

  • The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week.

  • My Boss frequently gets lost in thought. That’s because it’s unfamiliar territory.

  • I’ve met a few people in my time who were enthusiastic about hard work. And it was just my luck that all of them happened to be men I was working for at the time.

  • Show me a man who is a good loser and I’ll show you a man who is playing golf with his boss.”

  • The higher a monkey climbs, the more you see of his behind.”

  • Gen.

  • I’ve been promoted to middle management. I never thought I’d sink so low.”

  • There is an enormous number of managers who have retired on the job.

  • If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter.

  • Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

  • The difference between a job and a career is the difference between forty and sixty hours a week.

  • Most people like hard work.  Particularly when they are paying for it.

  • Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

  • By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

  • There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.

  • If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be “meetings.”

  • The best leader is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.

  • If a train station is where the train stops, what’s a workstation?

  • In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.

  • Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer