Breaking News
Loading...

Breakup Quotes

Although breakup is not a pleasant thing in life, but here is a best collection for the situation. You can use following quotes in breakup conditions. These are good and cute quotations regarding breakups.

  • I didn’t realize how much I loved him until he was standing there and he wasn’t mine any more.

  • Take away love and our earth is a tomb.

  • The heart was made to be broken.

  • It seems weird that a friendship that has lasted over 6 years can be ruined in less than 6 day..

  • Best friends .. split apart . but no matter what you say , your always in my heart.

  • Guess I was only an option to you, nothing more.

  • You don’t die from a broken heart you only wish you did.

  • When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive.

  • Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

  • How to STOP your break up and get your partner back in your arms where they belong! REALLY WORKS!

  • It seems impossible to stop thinking about your ex-lover and the memories you have shared together.

  • Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

  • I didnt realize how much I loved him until he was standing there and he wasnt mine any more.

  • Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

  • Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

  • Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted.
    Well, I hope the next girl you kiss has something extremely contagious on her lips!

  • That’s alright, because I love you BUT I’m not in love with you.

  • Well, if that’s the case you are not exactly the answer to my prayers!

  • A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.

  • There is a time for departure even when there’s no certain place to go.

  • To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.

  • Heart is made for broken.

  • Allah has made me so much loveable but didn’t give me the one to whom i can love

  • Sometime I think why I’m alive without you.

  • A break up can be like a shattered mirror. Sometimes it’s best to leave it shattered than hurt yourself trying to fix it

  • It is the friends you can all at 4a.m. that matter.

  • Im going to smile and make you think Im happy, Im going to laugh, so you dont see me cry, Im going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – Im going to smile.

  • I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.

  • Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

  • There is one pain I often feel which you will never know because it is caused by the absence of you.

  • God is closest to those with broken hearts.

  • Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

  • Be generous with your quotes and see them here. We would love to add you broken hearted words.

  • No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.

  • This better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

  • There are many who had rather meet their bitterest enemy in the field than their own hearts in their closet.

  • Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

  • Relationships are like glass. Sometimes its better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

  • “A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it.”

  • “You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again”

  • “Now that I have loved so purely and deeply, I have realized how lonely I really am.”

  • Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes… just be an illusion.

  • When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. It’s like death

  • I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me.

  • Families break up when people take hints you don’t intend and miss hints you do intend.

  • To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten.

  • Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable

  • Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in anger.

  • True friends stab you in the front.

  • If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours, if not it wasn’t meant to be.

  • Love is like falling down… in the end you are left hurt, scarred, & with a memory of it forever.

  • I wish i could burn some memories of mine. Even burning is too little for them!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer