Breaking News
Loading...

Cute Crush Quotes

We have gathered some of cute funny and sweet quotes from a big collection of quotes here for you. We really guarantee you that you will enjoy this collection.

  • It’s not telling you how I feel that scares me it’s what you’ll say back.

  • I never found the words to say, you’re the one I think about each day.

  • It’s so crazy, you walked into the room that day, just like every other day except this time my heart skipped a beat.

  • Love him wasn’t the problem, getting close was.

  • I never found the words to say, you’re the one I think about each day.

  • Today I caught myself smiling for no reason… then I realized I was thinking about you.



  • It’s better to love someone you can’t have then have someone you can’t love…

  • This day was a total waste of make-up!

  • You don’t know what you mean to me, you don’t have a clue, you can’t tell by looking at me what I feel for you.

  • Don’t push your relationship with a person too hard, if its meant to be then it will happen.

  • No one can accuse you of falling in love with the wrong person if inside you know he is the one.

  • If I could be anything I would be a tear, so I could be born in your eye, live on your cheek and die on your lips.

  • Friends are forever, Guys are for whenever, so when worst comes to worst My girls come first!

  • If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart, a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever.

  • The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.

  • The truth is that life is delicious, horrible, charming, frightful, sweet, bitter, and that is everything.

  • You shouldn’t wear makeup. It’s messing with perfection.

  • Sometimes I find myself glancing at the clock, wondering what you’re doing at that exact moment.

  • There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.

  • I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

  • The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love with someone else.

  • I know u think im cute,i know u think im fine,but like the rest of the guyz..take a numba and wait in line.

  • A memory last forever, never does it die, true friends stay together and never say good-bye.

  • I look at him as a friend, then I realized I loved him.

  • I wasn’t kissing him, I was just telling his lips a secret.


  • I’ll be yours forever, just tell me when to start.

  • Love waits for one thing, the right moment.

  • I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.

  • I know that years from now, thoughts of you will still keep me awake at night.

  • It’s amazing how one little conversation can change things forever.

  • Do I look like a grocery item to you, you keep checking me out!!

  • Boom, crush. Night, losers. Winning, duh.

  • Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy.

  • There’s always a little bit of  w h o r e in every girl when it comes to that one guy

  • You and I could be the summer romance everyone wishes they could have

  • Because he knows the worst thing about me, and its okay.

  • You Âre comfort on my mind and you Âre with me all the time.

  • I wonder if you think of me half as much as I think about you.

  • “Wherever you are – know I really love you. Wherever you’ve been –know I’ve been there too. Whatever you’re doing when you need a friend call me, I’ll be there just to listen to you.”

  • When you thought I was in love with her, you were so wrong, baby, I loved you.

  • Some say love is complicated, but love is simple. It’s the people involved that cause the problems

  • A guy who would die for you, is a guy worth dying for

  • The mark of a true crush is that you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward

  • When you catch your crush looking at you

  • A sister is a gift from God, sent from above to make life valuable.

  • A perfect sister I am not, but appreciative for the one I’ve got.

  • There is nothing of great importance like loving someone who loves you the way you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer