Breaking News
Loading...

Death Anniversary Quotes

Express your sad feelings about death anniversaries using these quotes. Here is a nice collection for death anniversaries quotations for the sad occasion.

  • Death is the end of life.



  • Death, the sable smoke where vanishes the flame.

  • Some say love is complicated, but love is simple. It’s the people involved that cause the problems.

  • Plant a tree or dedicate a bench or plaque.

  • Make a toast or say a prayer at the start of a family meal or gathering.

  • Everybody loves you when you’re six foot in the ground.



  • Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

  • Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die.

  • God is a concept by which we measure our pain.

  • The love of a father is one of nature’s greatest masterpieces

  • From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity.

  • Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.

  • The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir.

  • Every man dies – Not every man really lives.

  • Just as we can never actually cry for someone’s cause, no one can ever actually grieve for our loss.

  • How do I deal with my grief, immeasurable beyond belief? Then again, I’m feeling fine. Man may be mortal, but God is divine.

  • Death ends a life, not a relationship.

  • To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die.

  • As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well used brings happy death.

  • A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.

  • A man never grows up until his father dies.

  • We all labour against our own cure, for death is the cure of all diseases.

  • A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.

  • Call no man happy till he is dead.

  • One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

  • God is a concept by which we measure our pain.

  • Death will extract me a disappointed man there can be no arriving.

  • I hope the leaving is joyful; and I hope never to return.


  • It is impossible that anything so natural, so necessary, and so universal as death, should ever have been designed by Providence as an evil to mankind.

  • Death as a welcoming thought / is life’s worst admission.

  • God is a concept by which we measure our pain.

  • The love of a father is one of nature’s greatest masterpieces.

  • Death will extract me a disappointed man there can be no arriving.

  • Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.

  • The human animal is a beast that dies but the fact that he’s dying don’t give him pity for others, no sir.

  • Cursed is the man who dies, but the evil done by him survives.

  • Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

  • I want a priest, a rabbi, and a Protestant clergyman. I want to hedge my bets.

  • Thou art not dead! Thou art the whole
    Of life that quickens in the sod.

  • “My dad has found his resting place, and that’s where I want to go.
    To once again see his face, and have a life unknown.”

  • Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

  • It was very hard for all of us. It’s still very hard. The anniversary of his death just passed, and every single one of his friends, still, after all these years… it’s unbelievable.

  • If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character…Would you slow down? Or speed up?

  • I shall not die of a cold. I shall die of having lived.

1 comments:

 
Toggle Footer