Breaking News
Loading...

Fathers Day Quotes

Fathers are one of most especial relations among us. So we have to celebrate Fathers day with full happiness and joy. We are here contributing to your happiness in fathers day by providing you best quotes for this important day.


When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
William Shakespeare


Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.
Conrad Hall


It is a wise father that knows his own child.
William Shakespeare


You don't have to deserve your mother's love. You have to deserve your father's.
Robert Frost


To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
Euripides


Dad taught me everything I know. Unfortunately, he didn't teach me everything he knows.
Al Unser


A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez


It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
Anne Sexton


One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
George Herbert


Being a father helps me be more responsible... you see more things than you've ever seen.
Kid Rock


I decided in my life that I would do nothing that did not reflect positively on my father's life.
Sidney Poitier


To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship.
Wendell Phillips


I'm a father; that's what matters most. Nothing matters more.
Gordon Brown


I would want my legacy to be that I was a great son, father and friend.
Dante Hall


Our fathers had their dreams; we have ours; the generation that follows will have its own. Without dreams and phantoms man cannot exist.
Olive Schreiner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer