Breaking News
Loading...

Missing You Messages

Are you missing someone e.g. Mom, dad, Brother, Sister or friend and need messages to express your feelings to them. Then here are the messages wishes for you to express Missing you feeling about them.



  • I am not the best person in your life,
    .
    .
    but…..
    I just hope that 1 day when U hear my name
    u just smile & say
    “Thori Ajeeb thi
    But I miss her

  • Could not express my feelings more clearly,
    Could not hold to you dearly,
    Now I miss you, there is nothing I can do about it,
    This emotion seems more than I can deal with.

  • Life without lover is fine
    life without friends is vain
    life without wife is wine
    life without u is pain

  • +,,+,,+,,M”+,,+,,I”+,,S”


+,,S”

+,,+,,Y”

+,,+,,+,,O”

+,,+,,+,,+,,U   ,,

AB TO YAQEEN KR LO HUM NE AASMAN PE B LIKHVA DIA HAI.”

  • Intezaar rehta har shaam tera,
    yaatein katati hain le-le kar naam tera,
    Muddat se baithe hain yeh aas paale,
    Ki aaj aayega koi paigaam tera.

  • You may miss me.
    You May Ignore Me.
    You May Even 4get Me
    Bt 1Day If U
    Want To C Me, Dont Search Anywhere
    Jst Watch Ur Shadow
    I Will B Dere..



  • I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
    In every blink of my eyes,
    In every second of Time and…
    In every moment of the Day !



  • The people whom we like very much
    God always keep them away from us..
    So that we miss them every moment
    And think about them every second..



  • You must be a good runner,
    Because you are always running in my mind
    You must be a good thief,
    Because you have stolen my heart,
    And i am always a bad shooter
    Because I Miss You Always…



  • In the morning I Miss You,
    In the noon I Miss You,
    In the afternoon I Miss You,
    In the evening I Miss You,
    But at night Mujhe neend aati hai yaar…



  • Whenever I miss U, I won’t luk 4 u in my dreams or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs. I’ll just put my right hand across my chest & will feel U!



  • I miss u so much, Missing u is only half the story. Hope the other half is u miss me too.



  • i miss u
    r u miss me
    its u know or God know
    but i know about my heart and brain
    that is crying everytime for u.
    don’t forget me.



  • You miss your lovable one just by saying “BYE” but truth is our heart waits for them untill they say “Hi DEAR” again that the real affection.



  • I m sending u 3 little hearts to remind u 3 things, I m HERE, I CARE and i MISS U



  • Tum nahi aaye lekin,
    Tumhari yaad chali aai hai.
    Kal tum hamare saath the,
    Aaj bas hum aur yeh tanhai hai.



  • In the Flower, My Rose is U.
    In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U.
    In the Sky, My Moon is U.
    I’m only Body, My Heart is U.
    That’s Y i always Miss You !!



  • Am simple BYE make us cry, A simple JOKE make us laugh, simple CARE make us fall in love. I hope my simple SMS make you think of me. I miss you.



  • I am in casualty now, don’t say I didn’t tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die if I don’t STOP.. Missing You



  • Have u seen my smile
    because d last time I wore it was when I was with you.
    Mis U



  • i may not be a clock that may text you 24hrs a day but my heart will be like a clock that will not stop caring & saying u r always remembered. miss u!



  • i may not be a clock that may text you 24hrs a day but my heart will be like a clock that will not stop caring & saying u r always remembered. miss u! Sometimes we broke contact due to Ego,



  • Sometimes due to busy schedule, But by the time we realise the value of our Dear Ones,
    It may be to late so let me initiate n say ‘I MISS U’



  • Pata he life ka sab se acha pal kaunsa hota heJb apko lage ki apka sabse pyara dost apko bhul Gya he aur tabi uska msg aye ki I Miss U Yaar



  • *** I m sending u 3 little hearts 2 remind u 3 things I m Here I Care & I Miss U a lot



  • R: is for red.
    RED: is for blood
    BLOOD: is for heart
    HEART: is for love
    LOVE: is for you
    YOU: is for me
    ME: is for you.
    (((I MISS YOU)))



  • Kisi ki yaado ko rok paana muskil he, rote hue dil ko manana muskil he, ye dil apno ko kitna yaad karta he,
    ye ek sms me likh paana muskil hai.

  • Sun rise gives free from darkness,
    Small smile gives free from worries,
    Small sms gives free from forgetting

  • Is it true?
    Can it be?
    Are you the only one for me?
    Miss you dear

  • What makes some
    People dearest
    Is not just the happiness
    That you feel when
    You’re with them
    It’s the pain you feel
    When you miss the
    Of you

  • “I Miss You”
    It will always be the second best thing but after
    “I Love You”

  • While walking in the moonlight
    It reminds me of you and the moments
    We have spent together…
    Missing you a lot

  • In my dream you are mine
    But in reality you are only a dream.

  • Yu can’t control love.
    That’s the best and worst part of it.

  • Sweet Love
    Boy: Can I Hold Ur Hand??
    Girl: `No`
    Boys: Why sOo ?
    Girl: B’coz It Hurts When U Leave It.



  • The day you stop acting fake is the day
    I might show my true feelings.

  • Try to try and you might succeed.
    Quit and you fail. Keep trying
    But even if you fail try again and try harder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer