Breaking News
Loading...

Spanish Quotes

For our Spanish viewers here is a nice and best collection of Spanish Quotes. These are Spanish friendship Quotes that you can use on face book or for messages to your friends.

  • La comida a reposar; y la cena a pasear.

  • El grande amor, medroso, desconfía; el pequeño, con tino, es atrevido.

  • El mejor halago es que lo imiten a uno.

  • My only friends were boys, and I was just one more of them.

  • I’d heard it was dangerous to walk around Miami.

  • You are the fountain/source of my being.

  • The busy man is troubled with but one devil; the idle man by a thousand.

  • Compare your griefs with other men’s and they will seem less

  • Between that which exists and that which does not is the space called Love.

  • To search for a pianist, it is very difficult; sometimes you find one.

  • Of course the death of Geoffrey has caused a lot of trauma to me generally.

  • I think the concept of the sea is very important.

  • I like America, and I think probably the American people like me.

  • Everything you can imagine is real.

  • Action is the foundational key to all success.

  • I was born at a bad time for Spain, but a really good one for cinema.

  • I think that the consciousness of passion makes you act very differently.

  • The director had come to Madrid to court me.

  • “Everything you can imagine is real.”

  • “Action is the foundational key to all success.”

  • “Habit is stronger than reason”

  • “La ciencia avanza funeral tras funeral.”

  • “Yo solo sé que no sé nada.”

  • A moneyless man goes fast through the market.

  • a boca de borracho, oídos de cantinero

  • al buen pagador no le duelen prendas

  • A person dishonored is worst than dead.

  • A reformer knows neither how to do nor to undo.

  • I like going everywhere. And I love starting new things.

  • A wise man changes his mind, a fool never

  • He who spends time regretting the past loses the present and risks the future

  • Better than succeeding little by little is failing at one go.

  • I really wanted to work and become independent.

  • Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.

  • Habit is stronger than reason.

  • Live with wolves, and you learn to howl.

  • Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies.

  • The more we reduce the size of our world, the more we shall be its master.

  • Make the suit fit the occasion.

  • make the suit fit the occasion.

  • “Entre lo que existe y lo que no existe,

  • He is always right who suspects that he

  • look after the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves.

  • those with wealth smell good right down to their farts.

  • By perseverance, study, and eternal desire, any man can become great.

  • If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.

  • Love is not easy but it’s always worth it.

  • The people who want to stay in your life will always find a ways.

  • Feeling sad? Just turn the page and start a brand new day.

  • My life, my choices, my mistakes and my lessons not your business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer