- In darkness,
The beauty of stars and constellations
Will be admired all the more now
Your dearest brother is up there
Shining like a bright star.
- We pray the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and he helps you heal with the passage of time.
- When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
- Life is eternal, and love is immortal
And death is only a boundary line,
And a boundary line is nothing,
Just the limit of our sight.
- I am sorry for this great loss,
You are not alone in this
My thoughts and prayers
Are with you always.
I have no words enough to
Comfort you. Just remember
That someone is there for you.
- Death leaves a heartache
No one can heal;
Love leaves a memory
No one can steal
- Please accept these flowers
And hear the words we are not able 2 speak.
With heartfelt condolences and
- Our deepest sympathies for your loss
May you remember them fondly with love and happiness
And may your heart be freed from sadness in due time
- Whom the heart of man shutz out,
Sum times the heart of God takez in,
& fencez them all round about,
With silence mid the worldz loud din.
- No person is ever truly alone.
Those who live no more,
Whom we loved,
Echo still within our thoughts,
Our words, our hearts.
- He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.
- As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens.
- For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, “It might have been”
- And with the morn those angel faces smile, which I have loved long since and lost awhile.
- While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil
- One man pins me to the wall, while with another I walk among the stars
- Sympathy does not think. It acts. It acts to remove. The ceaseless sufferings. Of the world
- customer reviews of fruit baskets, sympathy food baskets and sympathy fruit baskets
- We are governed by sympathy; and the extent of our sympathy is determined by that of our sensibility
- Only when the sense of the pain of others begins does man begin
- Those who bloom in the
hearts of others never fade
May you find comfort and strength
in your memories ……
- I m very sorry to hear this sad new but think of it a better place for him to be right now no worries no fears
- Pani ka ek qatra sa palkon pe chha gaya,
Yun mosam aapka HAAL_E_DIl hamien bata gaya,
Udaas ho rahay thay na aap?
Lo SMS aapkay sweet say dost ka aagaya.
- Weve gone our own way, our lives grew apart, & weve made a life wiv another, but despite of how far apart we grew, 2 me there still is no other!
- My biggest hope is to see your smile and to know that you are happy. I know life is sometimes cruel but that is why I’m here for you to show that life can be good when somebody cares!
- You can’t see the sun when it rains, but you know it’s there. I hope we can both be like the sun, who don’t always see each other, but who are always there for each other.
- My eyes are more precious, when you look into them; I know what’s in a name, only when you say mine; my life is worth more, because you are in it.
- I am sure you are missing (name of deceased) everyday. I do miss him too. If he could talk right now, I’m sure he will rib me on what a crybaby I am.
- Sympathy verses make wonderful sympathy card messages. You can simply hand write a sympathy verse into a blank card and then sign your name. These verses are also great for handmade sympathy cards.
- What to Write in a Christian sympathy card, also sympathy Bible verses and Christian sympathy poems.
- Please accept my deepest condolences. I am praying for strength and comfort for you at this time
- “You are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “I am glad to have known _______. I realize that you have lost a special person.”
- I hope that you know you can call me anytime about anything. Let me know what I can do to help.
- Our deepest sympathies during your time of loss.
Please know that we are here for you With Love…
- Our thoughts & prayers are
with you during this hard time.
- I know how hard an unexpected loss is.
Please accept my heartfelt sympathy at this tragic time.