Breaking News
Loading...

Birthday SMS

Birthday occasion is a very happy and joyous occasion for friends and relatives. So, here you can find a lot of nice and beautiful birthday SMS.


When you feel that
Someone is taking your Place in Your Bestfriend's Heart...
Never Say I'll never let Go Close to My Bestfriend,
Rather Say Go as Close as You can,
I Will Still be the Closest.. !

May You Reach More Milestone,
'n
Discover more friends in Upcoming New Year.. !









Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too.. !









Friendship is not something that is written on paper,
because paper can be torn.

It is neither something that can be written on a rock,
for even a rock can break.
But
It is written on the heart of a person,
and it stays there forever.
Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my friend!









Friends...
The only thing you could never have too many of!
Thank you for being my friend.
May all your birthday wishes come true!









It feels amazing to have a friend like you in my life.
Have a happy and fun-filled Birthday, buddy!









Happy Birthday to the best friend I ever had.
Let's celebrate this special day of your life
and
party like there's no tomorrow.. !









As you celebrate your day,
I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share!
Happy Birthday, dearest friend!









“I want to be an artist
To paint pictures just for you,
So when each birthday comes around,
I can send you quite a few.”









“Your birthday is a special time
to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.”









“The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet.”









“There are three hundred and sixty-four days
when you might get un-birthday presents ...
and
only one for birthday presents, you know“









“Youth is happy
because it has the ability to see beauty.
Anyone who keeps the ability
to see beauty never grows old.”









Fresh air… fresh idea…
fresh talent… fresh energy…
i wish u to have a…
special sunday..
marvellous monday…
tasty tuesday…
wonderful wednesday…
thankful thursday…
friendly friday…
successful saturday…
*have a great week ahead*
and
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU









Your words creates,
a unique impact..
Your thoughts and feelings,
makes me smile and cry..
You are an inspiration,
for many..
words that can describe you
aren't any..,
May you reach more milestone,
and discover more friends..









I can't descrie 'How much I Love You',
You are my first thought in the morning,
Your care, Your smile,
Makes me feel so special...
Our fightings and your sense of humour,
Makes me feel so Happy.
I just love everything whatever you do..
Really, You are very special for me...
My Shweet Bro
A very Happy Birthday to YOU
I Just Love You









Friendship is about.
bringing out the positive when everything
seems negative...
Being accepted for who you are...
Being able to pick up right where you left off...
sharing, talking, and laughing...
Friendship is about us,
And for that I'm grateful.
And I hope you have the best birthday ever, friend!









Its a dedicated ceremony,
an aniversary, but not wedding.
The easy way to tell is
its birthday.
Have a smile in all the way
nd have a lovely birthday.









Happy birthday to you,
Even though i wish it earlier i dun cared.
Dun forget bout our friendship,
That we’ve shared.









“Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
“Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU”.









The child was born,
parents were blessed
and
i am so lucky to have u
as my friend.
Happy Birthday to you









It must have been a rainy day
when you were born,
but it wasn’t really rain,
the sky was crying because
it lost his most beautiful angel…
happy birthday dear friend









Sweetheart!
u r so beautiful my love 4u will always b true,
here’s a wish 4 my darling…
may all your dreams come true
i wish u a very happy birthday.
with lots of love and kisses…
from a heart that beats…
just 4 you by me.









In soft gleaming of stars….
may all ur dreams come true,
may evry star of every night bring love and joy to you
Happy Birthday …….









Life is very short,
So enjoy every moment,
Dont lose your confidence
Go always ahead.

Happy Birthday









Kick off ur shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes,
Dance nd Shake, light the candles, cut the cake.
Make it a day, that's simply Great!!!
Happy Birthday....









I send to you warm wishes,
That your happiness will be
As wonderful as the happiness,
You have always given me.
Wish you Happy Birthday.









On your birthday
I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.

May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!









On your birthday,
I would like to give you
some words of wisdom
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Smile while you still have teeth.
:D
Many many happy returns of the day









My plane was crashed but i m ok,
My car was stolen yesterday,
i missed the bus,and
My mobile’s battry was also verylow,
thats y i can’t get u yesterday,
plz 4giv me & HAPPY BLATED B’DAY 2 U









Wishing u a day soft as silk.....
white as milk.....
sweet as honey nd full of money.
may all ur dreams come true....
HAPPY BIRTH DAY









For the world, i’s just another day,
But for me today is the best day of the year!
.
.
.
.
Happy Birthday my love.









For your birthday..
I want to wish you a happy happy bday
I also want you to know that you are loved
by all of your friends.GOD bless you nd ur
Family.love you









You can spend
hundreds on birthdays,
thousands on festivals,
lakhs on weddings,
but to celebrate
all you have to spend is your TIME….









Some people like sunday,
Some people like monday,
However i just like only one day,
Its your birthday?
Happy Birthday!









Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you,
Someone thinks about you, someone needs you;
But it feels much better when you know that someone
never ever forgets your birthday.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY".









Congratulations to you,
My old friend,
Birthday wishes to you,
I do send.

You look good for your age,
I could say,
But you look good to me any day.

When I look in the mirror,
I sigh,
‘Cause I know the mirror doesn’t lie.

You’re aging like me,
so you surely can see
That you’re getting to be an old guy.









As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don’t matter much.
These common things aren’t really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you.









Flying papers,
multi colours of balloon,
delicated blossom,
fantastic people,
love and laughter.
What it describes? HAPPY BIRTHDAY.?









A Birthday is A Million Moments,
Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams,
and Accomplishments of some special Plans..
Wish you a very Happy B'DAy.









If lovers are like moon nd Brothers are
like stars than i have noticed that the sky
looks good without moon but not without stars
i.e. YOU Happy Birthdy Brother









Happy Birthday to You

May God give u lots
of such joys nd
happy moments.
May U live long nd
live happy. May worries,
thoughts,angers nd
bad lucks remain
away 4m u.
I wish u good luck.
A nice nd lovely life 2
come. Bright nd
joyful future nd all
the goods that U
can ever Wish or think off.
I wish, may ur dreams come true
nd all sad
thoughts off.









Lovely msg for a Lovely Person
from Lovely Friend
For a Lovely Reason
at a Lovely Time
from a Lovely Mind
in a Lovely Mood
in a Lovely Style
to wish you
Have a Lovely “BirthDay”









Sending birthday blessings
Filled with love and peace and joy
Wishing sweetest things happen
Right before your eyes!









A smile is a curve that sets everything straight
and wipes wrinkle away.
hope u share lots and receive lots 4 days 2 come
happy Birthday .......









HOWEVER YOU DECIDE TO SPEND

THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY,

HERES HOPING
IT TURNS OUT TO BE

JUST RIGHT IN EVERY WAY !

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y 2 UUU









Don't worry about being
Another year older
Here are some helpful ways
To stay young.
Plenty of sleep
Regular exercise
Eat healthy food.
Happy birthday .









Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching u
with wishes of success,
happiness and prosperity 4 u,
wish you a super duper happy birthday.









You were crying when u were born
while evrybody was laughing there
As u live 2 blow a thousand candles,
live ur life humbly so that
u would b the one laughing when u die
and everybody else would be crying.
Happy Birthday :)









I’m so blessed 2 have a friend like u
this comes with many loving
thoughts 'n warm wishes
i send 2 u, may ur day be filled
with laughter, on this special day
may the finest things in life
always come ur way happy birthday









Cos today is your day,
its an opportunity for u to know that
u are special and special things are for u today,
i wish u all the best.
Happy birth day. Love u!









Before the clock strikes 12,
let me take the opportunity,
to let you know that you,
have grown a year more…
Happy birthday









Phoolon ne Amrit ka jaam bheja hai,
Sooraj ne gagan se Salam bheja hai,

Mubarak ho Aapko Naya Janam Din,
Tahe-Dil se Humne ye Paigaam bheja hai !









May U hv all D joy ur hrt cn hold,
All D smiles a dy cn bring,
All D blessings a life can unfold,
May U hv Gods best in everything.

Wishing u a Happy Birthday









Some things r left undone,
some words r left unsaid,
some feelings are left unexpressed,
but some ones as nice as U
could never B left unwished,

happy birth day to u!









One day sky was crying.

I ask him why are you
crying today.

He told me i have lost my
beautiful start.

It was a day when you were born.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY”









The museum curator called today and
spoke in animated tones.
He has a team of scientists who want
to carbon date your bones!!
Have a great birthday.









Wish you Many many Happy birthday...
Wish you get everything you want on this Golden day...
Great success is waiting for you...
I wish it comes to you before your Desire...
Here,I have tried to give you little gift be dedicating this text to you on your b'day..
hope you'd enjoy that...'n Most Important thing,Keep enjoying the whole day with Cheers.. ! :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer