Breaking News
Loading...

Dream SMS

Dream SMS Messages are really very beautiful messages about the dreaming and ideology of future or dream about life. Here we are providing you some of very nice dream SMS messages.


Always forget the things
Which makes you worry
and
Remember the things
that makes you feel happy before going to bed.


Then sure you will have Pleasant Dreams.. !!






A child on a farm
sees a plane flying over head
'n Dreams of flying..


But
pilot on the plane sees the farm house
'n Dreams of returning home..!!

Thats life.!!






The only time am not thinking about you is
when am sleeping,
becoz
thats when I am dream of you.. !









Finally,
Its gonna be a dream come true:D
Every girls dream man will come on a white horse! ;)
All thanks to the petrol price hike! =D =))









Its good to sit alone for at least some time everyday..
But
When you sit alone,
don't sit with your past..
Sit alone to dream your Future..!









There Are Moments In Life
When You Miss Someone So Much That
You Just Want To Pick Them From Your Dreams
'n
Hug Them In Real.. !!









Night is longer than day for those who dream
'n
Day is longer than night for those who make their Dreams come true.









We may not Achieve Everything that we Dream.
But
We will not Achieve Anything unless we Dream.. !!









Remember then,
Dreaming of when


Our childhood fears
Would be gone with the years.

Now we look at the past
Wondering why it didn't last.

Days in the hot sun
Always having fun.

Going for a ride
Letting the bike glide.

Biking, sledding,
Swimming, swinging,

Days of old
Never to be sold.

Signs of change
Widely range.

Moving away
No more play.

Friends forever
Talk almost never.

Through the years,
Our lives shift gears.

Laughter, smiles,
Fears, miles,

Distant souls
Drifting goals.

Friendship the art
Connects our hearts.

Now that it is when
We dream of Then.






Wat is Ultra Lazyness?


"Sleeping 'n Dreaming.."
.
.
.
'n
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"In Dream Also Sleeping...

GOOD NIGHT 'n SWEET DREAMS..!






Search your soul to find your heart's direction;
trust them both to navigate your dreams.









She was walking on the road alone while going back her home. Her eyes sparkled whenever she saw students of her age having fun in shops and driving a car.


Her negative mind felt jealous of them and said
" How lucky they are !! "

Positive mind replied " Huh, they are having fun on their Parents' money. One day i'll have on my own "

She smiled and inspired to achieve her dreams. Her eyes twinkled which were full of ambitions and dreams






Forget Past Failures!
Focus on the NOW and
What needs to be done today
to help you achieve your dreams!









Once I Asked My Luck How My Future Is In Ur View ?
Luck Replied !
I’m Surprised That You Have A Sweet Mother(True)
& You Are Asking Me About Luck...
Go & Listen Your Mother’s Prayer....
You Will Judge Your Self .....
Where You Will Stand In Future.....









Your dream will not die.
Your plans will not fail.Your destiny will not be aborted.
The desire of Your heart will be granted only
"If you BELIEVE IN YOU"...!









"Vision Without
Action IS Merely A Dream,
Action Without Vision IS Merely Passing Time;
But Vision And Action Together Can Change The World."









You Know Why People Say That
You Don't Feel Sleepy When You Are In Love..?
Because
For The First Time You are Finding
Something Really More Beautiful Then Your Dreams ..!









I think that we all have
something in common in that we have dreams.
The thing about dreams is sometimes you get to live them out.









Twenty years from now you will be more
disappointed by the things that you didn't do
than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.


Added on  18 Jun '10 | Posted by  Ruchika Desai


Categories Dream SMS









Set out each day believing in your dreams.
Know without a doubt that you were made for amazing things.









Darkness, is your temporal circumstance,
Therefore it can't shut-off your hope in
the versioned brightness. -









We are not only less reasonable nd
less decent in our dreams..
V r also more inteligent,
Wiser nd capable of better judgment
wn we r asleep than when we r awake.









Things 2 take note when u sleep:
1st-Miss Me,
2nd-ThInk of Me,
3rd-Hug Me,
4th-Love me.
Try 2 Sleep now nd
Close Ur EyeS.
Get prepared 2 dream of me!









,*"*, ,*"*,*"*, ,*"*, *,
So ,* , Jao ,*
"*, ,*" "*,,*"
,*"*, ,*"*,*"*, ,*"*,
*, Dear ,* ,Janu,*
"*, ,*" "*,,*"
Bcoz I want
to say u a very
happy!!!
,*" * ,, * "*,
*, GOOD ,*
" *,,* "
,*"*, ,*"*,*"*, ,*"*,
*, Night ,*
"*, , *" "*,,*"


Have a sweat dream!…






Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.









I'll be your dream,
I'll be your wish,
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope,
i'll be your love-
Be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath truly,
Madly, Deeply do....
I will be strong,
I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on a new beginning,
A reason for living, A deeper meaning.









People don't fall in love with what's right in front of them.
People want the dream -- what they can't have.
The more unattainable, the more attractive.









This is what I see,
This is what I dream,
Call me a freak but this is what I seek.
My destiny knitted with your existance,
My fate entwined with thee..
Call me a dreamer but with you by my side, this is just me.









Huge and mighty forms that do not
live like living men,Moved slowly through
the mind by day and were trouble to my dreams.









Throw your dreams into space like a kite,
And you do not know what it will bring back,
A new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.









Most people nvr run far enough
on their first wind 2 find out they've got a second.
Give ur dreams all U've got n you'll be
amazed at d energy that comes out of U.









I went to sleep last night with a smile
because I knew I'd be dreaming of you..
But I woke up this morning with a smile
because you weren't a dream.









Good Night


Have SALTY dreams because
everyday sweet is not good 4r ur health






We live in dreams but dreams my die.
Don't got shatred and never cry.
The world is big and has lot to give.
Pick a new dream and start to live.









Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming,
We lose the excitement of possibilities.
Dreaming,
After all, is a form of planning.
- Gloria Steinem









Awesome Message,
"Start working to fulfill your Dream,
Or
Else some day someone will put You in work to fulfill their Dream"..
Think about IT ..!









An excellent saying
“The Dream is not what you see in sleep,
Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep.”
Good morning









There are those that look at things the way they are,
and ask why?
I dream of things that never were,
and ask why not.









Get excited and enthusiastic about your own dream.
This excitement is like a forest fire - you can smell it,
taste it, and see it from a mile away.









I do not want to die...
Until I have faithfully made the most of my talent and
cultivated the seed that was placed in me until the
last small twig has grown.









I really want u 2 be mine,
And i will say this all the time,
U really are 1 of kind,
And sweetst i will find ,
Good night,
Wish u sweet dreams till morning









Everything on earth is as a result of dreamz,
They make the tommorow.
So lets all dream to make the world a better place..









Dreams will show you where
you are and where you are going.
They reveal your destiny.









Dreams are renewable. No matter
What our age or condition, there are
Still untapped possibilities within us
And new beauty waiting to be born.









A man is not old until regrets
Take the place of dreams.
- John Barrymore









On my own,Pretending he's beside me.
All alone I walk with him 'til morning.
Without him I feel his arms around me,
And when I lose my way,
I close my eyes and he has found me.









It's a feeling I can't explain;
You're like a girl out of my dreams
but yet you seem to be just out of my
reach and ever since you walked into
my life i've just prayed
it will all work out in the end. ..!!









The moment of enlightenment
Is when a person's dreams
Of possibilities become
Images of probabilities.









Our life is composed greatly 4rm dreams,
From da unconscious, and they must b brought in2
connection with action.
Thy must b woven 2gether.









V are not only less reasonable and
less decent in our dreams.
V are also more inteligent,
Wiser n capable of better judgment
whn V r asleep den whn V are awake.









One ( ' ""()
good ((")' )
nite ( / "(,,)
* * ( ' ""() Bye
* ("( 'o', ) bye
* (")(")(,,) * *
Sweet Dreams !









The greatest achievement was at first and for
a time a dream.
Dreams are the seedlings of realities.









Don't be afraid of the space between
Your dreams and reality. If you can
Dream it, you can make it so.









Wash your face and wash your feet!
Now itz time 2 fall asleep.
Yours eyes are weak N mouth can't
speak so hope tis nite shall b nice and sweet.
Happy Dreams Day









Dreams have their place in managerial
Activity, but they need to be
Kept severely under control.









___
/____^ .;';';.;',
,,l___l l ,,,,)(,,,
This house is my gift for you.
So please go inside and sleep
well good night nd sweet dreams..









Dreams are great.
When they disappear you may still be here,
But you will have ceased to live.









I had a dream
And there mine eyes did see
The shadows of past deeds
Like present things...









One of the most adventurous things left us
Is to go to bed. For no one can
Lay a hand on our dreams









Since your eyes are looking tired,
Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours,
Happy journey into the world of dreams,
Gud Night









Reaching your dreams is hard,
But that's the only way to achieve it.
You can reach your dreams if you persevere in life..









Welcome to "sleepy airlines"ur flight
will be be reaching nice day by 2mrw mrng.
Plz close ur eyes n fasten ur seat belts
as u travel thru d land of sweet dreams.









Dreams are born in the heart and mind,
And only there can they ever die.
Because as the difficult takes time,
The impossible takes just a little longer!









!’.
/ l’..
_/_.l.’_’.__
,’>,_,_,_,_,/_,
A boat
is
waiting
4u..!
It
take’s
u
into a


“Dream Land”

Good night and
Sweet dreams.






There's no power behind small dreams.
Only with big dreams and a healthy dose
of faith can you find the power to
make you unstoppable.









A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile
the moment a single man contemplates it,
Bearing within him the image of a cathedral.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery









To fulfill a dream,
To be allowed to sweat over lonely labor,
To be given a chance to create,
Is the meat and potatoes of life.
The money is the gravy.









We are such stuff as dreams are made on;
And our little life is rounded with a sleep.
- William Shakespeare









When you find a dream inside your heart,
Don't let it go.
For dreams are the tiny seeds from which beautiful
Tomorrow Grows.









If what we feel for each other isn't real,
Then someone had better wake me up,
Because I'm falling deeper into this dream.









Keep away from people who try
to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that,
But the really great make you feel
that you, too, can become great









A person without dreams,
Is a person without life,
Because without dreams,
What is there to live for?









Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things
which escape those who dream only by night.









Tiny starz shining bright,
Its time 4 me 2 say goodnite,
So close ur eyes nd snuggle up tight,
I'm wishing u sweet dreams 2nite









One day DREAM asked LIFE :
When will we all come true?
LIFE smiled 'n replied : Never !!
Because the Day all of U come true...
I Will lost my meaning..:-)









It hurts to find out that what you wanted
doesn't match what you dreamed it would be.









Dreaming of your dreams is easy,
Following those dreams is the hard
part especially if those dreams
aren't all up to you









Tireness draws across the mind making
the body fade flexibility and soon windows
of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland!!
Happy Dreams Day!


 









Now...I say to you today my friends,
Even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow,
I still have a dream.
It is a dream deeply rooted in the Indian dream.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up
and live out the true meaning of its creed: -
'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."









The supreme object of life is to live.
Few people live.
It is true life only to realize one's own perfection,
To make one's every dream a reality.









I learned this,
At least,
By my experiment:
That if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams,
And
Endeavors to live the life which he had imagined,
He will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.









Oops!….Ouch i fell from bed
Trying to reach my phone just 2
Say sweet dreams 2 u. Sleep tight.









Stop the mindless wishing that things would be different.
Rather than wasting time and emotional and spiritual
energy in explaining why we don't have what we want,
we can start to pursue other ways to get it.









Without dreams there is nothing to love..
And without love there is nothing worth dreaming about..









All who have accomplished great things
have had a great aim,
Have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high,
one which sometimes seemed impossible.









Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die,
Life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.









They say dreams are the windows of the soul
take a peek and you can see the inner workings,
The nuts and bolts.









"""() WAIT...
( "o" ) Dont
(,><.) Sleep
let me pray
()"""()
( -o-)
( ,(")),
Dear GoD, plz.
let my friend
get sweet dreams,
Gud nite!









In my real life I search everywhere to find you,
But in my dreams you are always there with me,
Your hands in mine,
Touching the stars,
Flying in the sky as the moon brightens our night.









To the degree we're not living our dreams,
Our comfort zone has more control of
us than we have over ourselves.









Hoping,
Wanting,
Dreaming of night with you.
Come...
Let's take this journey together,
Where ecstasy is not a word, but a reality.









Cherish your visions and your dreams.
They are the children of your soul,
The blueprints of your ultimate achievements









We often forget our dreams so speedily;
If we cannot catch them as they are passing out at the door
We may never set eyes on them again.









If the world can't change your dreams,
your dreams will change the world.
If the world can't change love,
love will change you..!!


 


 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer