Breaking News
Loading...

Anniversary Wishes



Anniversary Sms



Alrazaak.com brought for you anniversary wishes to make this occasion exceptional and shining with joys and lovely feelings. These anniversary wishes and poems will make you happy on this event.




  • Anniversary k moqa pr PATHAN apni biwi k liay gulab ka phool le kr aya.
    BV: Mujhay ye nai chahiye, koi soney ki cheez do.
    Pathan: Ye lo Takiya or so jao.

  • That special day is here again The day we took our vows You’re just as special to me today As you still get me aroused. Happy Anniversary Lover

  • I”M Sending This Bouquet Of Love To Say That
    I Love You So Much
    %%%% %%%%
    %%%*%%%
    %%,%%
    ) /(
    )/ (
    (___)

  • I LOVE U are words just three,
    which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY
    .so this is what i want to say,
    live in my heart n there forever stay!

  • All my love for you FREE! Wishing you a very Happy ANNIVERSARY….!

  • On this special day,
    best wishes go to you,
    that this wonderful love you share,
    lasts your lifetime through.

  • As we learn, let us share.
    As we take, let us give.
    As we weep, let us care.
    As we love, let us live.
    Best Wishes On your
    Wedding Anniversary

  • All the stars, moon, sun and
    Each and every beautiful thing of
    Nature remind me of our relationship
    Our Love, Our romance, our chemistry.
    Each and every moment of life is like
    A celebration with you.
    I Love You and Happy Anniversary.

  • Hoping that the love you shared years ago
    Is still as strong today as it was
    Then Bringing you much joy , love
    And happiness To celebrate again.
    Happy Anniversary


 

  • How true my feelings were
    I found out to be The best thing
    In my life Was when you married me
    Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband),
    For the years we share I know one
    Thing for sure We make a wonderful pair



  • Marriage is that relation between man and women in which tha
    Independence is Equal,the Dependence mutual and tha Obligation
    Reciprocal”. Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.





  • I LOVE YOU are words just three,
    Which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.
    So this is what i want to say,
    Live in my heart and there forever stay!



  • Best Wishes To You Both On Ur Anniversary,
    May The Love That You Share Last Your Lifetime Through,
    As You Make A Wonderful Pair.
    Happy Wedding



  • Happy Anniversary and May your marriage
    Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love, joy And companionship For all the years of your lives!



  • Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love, joy And companionship For all the years of your lives!



  • A collection of anniversary SMS, text messages, quotes and greetings for everyone.


 

  • Have a happy anniversary. A day that’s filled with fun. And remember the day that you two became one!



  • You are truly a blessing from God.
    Thank you for being my partner,
    Spouse, lover, and friend. Happy Anniversary.



  • To the beautiful couple in all the land,
    May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
    Happy Anniversary



  • Hope that ur strong, sweet & soothing bond of togetherness & its freshness & fragrance continue till eternity.
    Happy Marriage Anniversary



  • Love is warm love is confort that’s why your’re the love of my life.
    Happy Anniversary



  • Happy anniversary
    may god bless u.
    May This year bring many happiness in your life.
    Aapke jeevan ki yaatra sukhmayi ho.



  • Marriage is that relation between man and women in which tha Independence is Equal,the Dependence mutual and tha Obligation Reciprocal…



  • barish ki tarha tujh py barasti rahen khusyan
    har bond tere dil se har ek gham ko mita dy (Ameen)
    “Happy anniversary”





 

Anniversary Messages




Do you need anniversary messages? Anniversary wishes are collected by experts. You can also use these anniversary greetings cards texts. Finding FB anniversary status and cute anniversary poems are also not difficult now. Our anniversary fwds msgs are the best ones available online.

  • I LOVE you are words just three, which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY. So this is what i want to say, live in my heart n there 4 ever stay

  • Marriage is that relation between man and women in which the Independence is Equal, the Dependence mutual and the Obligation Reciprocal”. Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.

  • Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to build a life rich in love and laughter. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines “forever.” Happy Anniversary!

  • It’s your Wedding Day
    So perfect and fine
    With all your friends round you
    To have a good time.

  • A paper cut and lemon juice, pizza and heartburn, you and me, are just a few things that aren’t supposed to go together but usually end up that way. Happy Anniversary!

  • The most important thing you fixed was on your day of leisure
    When you fixed your eyes on me that day I’ll always treasure
    I love you** Happy Anniversary

  • Best wishes to you both on your anniversary,
    May the love that You share Last your lifetime through,
    As You make a wonderful pair.
    Happy Wedding Anniversary



  • To the beautiful couple in all the land,
    May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
    Happy Anniversary



  • On this special day,
    Best wishes go to you,
    That this wonderful love You share,
    Lasts ur lifetime through.
    Happy anniversary to you my Love



  • Every year with you is sweeter than the last.
    You are my endless love. Happy Anniversary!



  • Hoping that the love u shared years ago
    Is still as strong today as it was
    Then Bringing u much joy , love
    And happiness To celebrate again.
    Happy Anniversary



  • There are few people in the world
    Who are so lucky
    To have the things you do,
    Companionship and friendship,
    And lovely feelings, too.
    As friends we wish these pleasures
    Will last forever,
    We know that you will ever be a couple
    And will adore each other forever.
    Happy Anniversary.



  • Happy Anniversary and May your marriage
    Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love,
    Joy And companionship For all the years of your lives!



  • That special day is here again The day we took our vows You’re just as special to me today As you still get me aroused. Happy Anniversary Lover



  • Nothing in this world Could ever be
    As wonderful as the love You’ve given me
    Your love makes my days so very bright,
    just knowing you’re my darling wife(Husband).
    Happy Wedding Anniversary



  • You are deep inside my heart
    And in my thoughts you dwell
    Our togetherness keeps life blooming
    Happy anniversary!



  • I can’t say anything more about this first year with you than, it was awesome



  • I am glad that I am able to share my life with you.  This anniversary marks another year of our lives that we have been blessed with.  Happy anniversary!



  • Happy Anniversary to someone I can talk to, laugh with, cry with, and cause some trouble with.



  • “Thank you for your love that you show me regularly. You are generous with your time, energy, and forgiveness.”



  • “I still can’t think of any reasons you would put up with me all these years. I’ll try again next year.”

  • Lets enjoy & have fun
    Bcoz your anniversary has begun
    Have wishes & presents
    & gift others lots of fun.
    Happy Anniversary

  • An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of 2day,
    The memories of yesterday & the hopes of tomorrow.
    “Happy Anniversary”



  • Anniversary is a day to share happiness
    Of your wedding day with all of your family,
    Friends & wife. So, wish you an awesome day of anniversary.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer