Breaking News
Loading...

Jokes Messages



Best Jokes Sms




  • Ajeeb c Halat Hy Tere Jany K Bad
    Bhook Hi Nahi Lagti Khana Khany K Bad
    Mere Pas 8 samosy Thy Jo Mene Kha liye
    1 Tere Aany Se Pehly, 7 Tere Jany k bad
    Wah wah wah wah

  • A Grade 5 Teacher Asked Her Students to
    Make Rhymes with Their Names.
    Sam:
    My name is Sam.
    When I grow up to be a man,
    I want to go to Japan.
    If I can, If I can.Candy:
    My name is Candy.
    When I grow up to be a lady,
    I want to have a baby.
    If I can, if I can.Zain:
    My name is Zain.
    When I grow up to be a man,
    To hell with Japan,
    I’m gonna help Candy with her plan.
    I know I can, I know I can

  • Acting
    Shahrukh khan pr Khatam
    Singing Atif pr Khatam
    Style katrina Pr Khatam
    0r cuteness
    Yaqinan MUJH pe Khatam
    Or log.
    JAL JAL
    K Khatam

  • In order to get Job in a Good Company,
    A Boy Needs 100% Talent!
    But
    A Girl Needs Only 4% Talent…
    Remaining is
    ( 36 )
    )24(
    ( 36 ) = 96

  • 1 ladka apne girl friend k liye chudiya lekar jata he!
    Girl friend- khud hi pehnado
    Boy- mujhe kya pta tha itna acha response milega varna me kapde lekar ata

  • Today it’s the 125th anniversary of Titanic.
    So here is the request to all the lovers.
    Let’s refresh the memories of the Titanic,
    Put your mobiles in to the water for two minutes.






  • A dog loves a cat very much. He wants to marry with her.
    But dogs parents don’t like her. So they refused. Dog
    Asked about the reason of their refusal. They said.
    Guess what?
    Kuri diyan muchan ne.



  • Boss : why do you want some off time tomorrow.
    Ali : I want to be married .
    Boss : who stupid girl is being married with you.
    Ali : she is yours daughter sir.



  • Sardar: I was caught by the police as they find diamonds in my socks.
    Friend: are you a smuggling diamonds..?
    Sardar: I was smuggling Sock… :lol:



  • Boy kissed her girlfriend while they are sitting in a public place
    Girl: No dear that’s not the time for that all ll be after the marriage.
    Boy: Don’t worry my sweet heart I am already married.



  • A Teacher was lecturing on population:
    “In India after every 10 seconds a women gives birth to a kid. ”
    A Sardar stands up- “We must find & stop her!. ”



  • Sardar visits Chinese friend dying in hospital.
    The Chinese friend just says “CHIN YU YAN” and dies.
    Sardarji goes to China to find the meaning of his friend’s last Words.
    And finds It means “U R STANDING ON the OXYGEN TUBE!”



  • Phulon se khoobsurat koi nahi.
    Sagar se gahara koi nahi.
    Aab aapki kya tarif karu…
    Dost me aap jaisa…
    Nalayak koi nahi!



  • Kya bindas hava chal rahi hai, birdy gaana ga rahe hain,
    Cow log grass eat rahe hain,
    shaane log SMS kar rahe hain
    aur dhakkan log SMS padh rahe hain



  • TUSI bade hi gr8 ho,
    RASGULLE ki pl8 ho,
    PEPSI ka cr8 ho,
    ANDE ka oml8 ho,
    SMS KARANE ME bade le8 ho,
    JALEBI ki tarah stra8 ho,
    KHER jo bhi ho mere fevr8 ho…!



  • If loving you is wrong, then I’ll never want to be right.
    If loving you is a crime then I am guilty.
    If loving you is stupid then I guess I am a fool!!.
    No matter what you do, No matter what they say;
    I still love you and will keep on loving you forever no matter what!!



  • An army private went to see the Medical Captain for a new
    pair of glasses. The Captain looked in his book of record and said,
    “But you just got a new pair last month!”
    “Yes sir, b.. b.. but I got them b..broken in an accident,”



  • A sardarji Doctor falls in Love with a Nurse.He writes a love letter to the Nurse :- I Love U sister.



  • Husband asks, Do you know the meaning of WIFE.
    It means…Without Information Fighting Everytime!
    WIFE satys No, it means -
    With Idiot for Ever.



  • A good friend is like a computer; me ’enter’ ur life, ’save’ u in my heart, ’format’ ur problems, ’shift’ u 2 opportunities & never ’delete’ u from my memory!



  • Lovers r Outgoing Calls ;
    Aunties r Tollfree Calls ,
    Callgirls r Roaming Calls ;
    Neighbour Girls r Missed Calls.




More Jokes




Do you need facebook jokes messages? You are at place now where you are going to get jokes text messages. You can also send sardar jokes sms to friends. We also have facebook jokes.

  • Johny Johny .. Yes PAPA!
    Job in IT .. Yes PAPA!
    Lots of Tension .. Yes PAPA!
    Too Much Work .. Yes PAPA!
    FAMILY LIFE .. No PAPA!
    BP – Sugar .. High PAPA!
    Yearly Bonus .. Jokes PAPA!
    Annual Pay .. Low PAPA!
    Personal Life .. Lost PAPA!
    Promotional Incentive .. HA! HA! HA!

  • If boys vomit then parents says kaminey kya kha kar aaya tha,
    If girls vomit then parents says kaun tha woh kamina,
    Moral of the story: Whoever vomits boys are always kaminey…

  • Teacher to students: If you have any doubts in what I have taught so far, please ask me.
    Student: Are you the Mathematics teacher or English teacher?

  • You – cute
    You – hot
    You = sw


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer