Breaking News
Loading...

Miss You Messages




  • Feeling of Love
    +
    Moment of Caring
    +
    Small Small Sharing
    +
    Stupid Fights
    +
    Shoulder To Cry
    +
    To Be Together In Pain
    =
    Most Beautiful Thing Called “LOVE”
    I MISS YOU………………………..

  • Tears in Eyes While
    Missing Someone…
    And The Worst Part Is
    You Can’t Even Describe
    That Feeling In Words. .

  • If u wanna know how much I miss u,
    Try to catch rain drops,
    The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
    And the ones u miss is how much I miss



  • When Nights are long & Friends are few,
    I sit by my Window & think of u
    A silent whisper a silent tear
    With all my Heart i wish you were here


 

  • Every time I say ‘how are you?’
    My heart says ‘I care for you.’.
    Every time I ask ‘how have you been?’
    My heart whispers ‘I miss you



  • Sometimes, I 4get 2 say hi.
    Sometimes, I even miss 2 reply.
    Sometimes, my msg doesn’t reach u.
    I’m just giving u time 2 miss me!



  • When daylight turns to a darkened hue,
    The lovely stars hinting at you,
    ur heart beat tells you something true,
    That some 1 badly missing you!!



  • I miss u itna
    U miss me jitna
    I miss u tabse
    U miss me jabse
    I miss u tab tak
    U miss me jab tak
    U miss me na janay kab tak
    But i miss u murtey dam tak



  • I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
    In every blink of my eyes,
    In every second of Time and…
    In every moment of the Day !



  • I miss u
    R u miss me
    Its u know or God know
    But i know about my heart and brain
    That is crying every time for u.
    Don’t forget me.



  • God gave u 2 legs to walk, 2 hands to hold, 2 ears to hear, 2 eyes to see. But why did he give u only 1 Heart?
    Probably bcoz he wants u to look for the other.



  • A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.

  • Whenever I miss you stars  falls down from the  Sky.
    So any day if you find the sky empty, don’t blame me!
    It’s all your fault; You made me Miss You So Much!

  • Pata he life ka sab se acha pal kaunsa hota heJb apko lage ki apka sabse pyara dost apko bhul Gya he aur tabi uska msg aye ki I Miss U Yaar

  • Missing U is not the hard part;
    But knowing that I once had you is what breaks my heart




More Miss You Messages






Do you need miss you sms messages? You are at place now where you are going to get miss you messages. You can also send miss you text messages to friends. Miss u wishes status are collected by experts. You can also use these miss you cards texts in Facebook miss you greetings.

 

  • Phool – Khushbu k liyee
    Pyaar – Nibhaney k liyee
    Ankheen – Dil Churaney k liyee
    Aur yeh message – Aap ko meri Yaad dilaney k liyee.
    Missing you a lot

  • You can miss someone,
    who have died or moved away.
    But
    the worst thing is to miss someone,
    whom you see everyday…..

  • Zamanay k sawalon ko main huns k taal du faraz,
    Lakin nami ankhon ki kehti hai “mujhe tum yaad aate ho”



  • Wat makes some p’ple dearer is not just the happiness
    we feel we they are with them but the emptiness we feel when they are far
    from us.I MISS U HAPPIE.



  • Andaz-e-pyar Apki ek ada hai
    dour ho humse apki khata hai
    dil mai basi hai ek pyari si tasvir apki
    jis neechy I MISS U LIKHA H



  • I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and I wish that one falls on ur head,so that u know how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.



  • i miss u itna
    u miss me jitna
    i miss u tabse
    u miss me jabse
    i miss u tab tak
    u miss me jab tak
    u miss me na janay kab tak
    but i miss u murtey dam tak



  • I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
    In every blink of my eyes,
    In every second of Time and…
    In every moment of the Day !



  • Dil mein tumhari tasveer,
    Aankhon mein aasoono ke mele hai.
    Tumhe kya battain
    Tum bin kitne akele hain.



  • Zamanay k sawalon ko main huns k taal du faraz,
    Lakin nami ankhon ki kehti hai “mujhe tum yaad aate ho”+



  • The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.



  • In The Flower My Rose Is You,
    In The Diamond My Kohinoor Is You,
    In The Sky My Moon Is You,
    I’m Only Body My Heart Is You,
    That’s Why I Always MISS YOU!



  • When Someone’s Absence Will
    Cause Unbearable Pain
    When You Will Realize
    By Loosing Me What Did You Gain
    Then
    You Will Miss Me



  • Kitna bhi chaho na bhol pao ge Hamain,Jitna dur jao nazdik pao ge Hamain, Mita sakte ho to mita do yadain meri,Magar kya sapno se juda kar pao ge Hamain.(i miss u sidra sabeen)



  • Sometimes we broke contact due to Ego,
    Sometimes due to busy schedule, But by the time we realise the value of our Dear Ones,
    It may be to late so let me initiate n say ‘I MISS U’



  • Dur hone se rishtey nahi tutte….
    Aur nahi paas aane se judhte….
    Ye to Dilon ke ek bandhan hai….
    Is liye hum apko aur aap humein nahi bhilte..!!



  • Dil ka Rishta hai hamara,
    Dil k kone me hai Naam tumahra,
    Her yaad me hai chehra tumahra,
    SMS nahi to kya hua Zindagi bhar
    saath nibhane ka wada hai hamara…



  • Dil ka Rishta hai hamara,
    Dil k kone me hai Naam tumahra,
    Her yaad me hai chehra tumahra,
    SMS nahi to kya hua Zindagi bhar
    saath nibhane ka wada hai hamara…



  • There’s no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.

  • When Someone Gets Angry With You And Says…
    I Will Never Talk To You…
    & Later Comes Back To Inform You.
    “I AM STILL ANGRY”

  • I Know You Never Want To Come Again In My Life,
    But I Really Want You Back and I will miss you…

  • I dropped a tear in the ocean…
    The day you find it is the day
    I Will Stop missing you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer