Breaking News
Loading...

About dreams and dreaming

Dreams are very helpful and useful for the sake of gaining heights in your life. Here is collection of those people who touched the heights and peaks of life success about dreaming. We hope these will be very useful for our viewers. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.


Eleanor Roosevelt


All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney


All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
T. E. Lawrence


Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Harriet Tubman


Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
James Dean


A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
Oscar Wilde


Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
Edgar Allan Poe


I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later.
Mitch Hedberg


A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
Colin Powell


Sleep is the best meditation.
Dalai Lama


If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours.
Henry David Thoreau


Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?
Robert Kennedy


If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.
Les Brown


All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together.
Jack Kerouac



Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
Tupac Shakur


Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.
Edgar Cayce


A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
John Barrymore


Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
Joy Page


You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
Abdul Kalam


Dreams are the touchstones of our character.
Henry David Thoreau


We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.
Jesse Owens


Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely.
Erma Bombeck


My dream is of a place and a time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth.
Abraham Lincoln


Dreams are necessary to life.
Anais Nin


To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
Anatole France


Do all you can to make your dreams come true.
Joel Osteen


Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.
Khalil Gibran


Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.
Anais Nin


Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
Carl Jung


I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.
Mike Tyson


I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.
Roy Orbison


The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
Paul Valery



The interpretation of dreams is the royal road to a knowledge of the unconscious activities of the mind.
Sigmund Freud


Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.
Anais Nin


Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?
Alfred Lord Tennyson


He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.
Douglas Adams


Dreaming or awake, we perceive only events that have meaning to us.
Jane Roberts


All men of action are dreamers.
James Huneker


All the things one has forgotten scream for help in dreams.
Elias Canetti


Dream in a pragmatic way.
Aldous Huxley


Dreaming men are haunted men.
Stephen Vincent Benet


In dreams begins responsibility.
William Butler Yeats


Dreaming of a tomorrow, which tomorrow, will be as distant then as 'tis today.
Lope de Vega


Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.
Abdul Kalam


Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sometimes, the only realists are the dreamers.
Paul Wellstone


Dreams will get you nowhere, a good kick in the pants will take you a long way.
Baltasar Gracian


No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to fly high. No government, no legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to surrender your dreams.
Jesse Jackson


Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
Joseph Campbell


I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.
Madonna Ciccone


Each man should frame life so that at some future hour fact and his dreaming meet.
Victor Hugo


I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man.
Zhuangzi


The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.
Sarah Ban Breathnach


Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.
Eugene Ionesco


So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
Christopher Reeve



It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.
Erma Bombeck


The most pitiful among men is he who turns his dreams into silver and gold.
Khalil Gibran


I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake.
Rene Descartes


Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
Gloria Steinem


Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.
George Bernard Shaw


We all dream; we do not understand our dreams, yet we act as if nothing strange goes on in our sleep minds, strange at least by comparison with the logical, purposeful doings of our minds when we are awake.
Erich Fromm


The dreamer can know no truth, not even about his dream, except by awaking out of it.
George Santayana


I've always said that one night, I'm going to find myself in some field somewhere, I'm standing on grass, and it's raining, and I'm with the person I love, and I know I'm at the very point I've been dreaming of getting to.
Drew Barrymore


I tell people I'm too stupid to know what's impossible. I have ridiculously large dreams, and half the time they come true.
Debi Thomas


I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.
Bill Watterson


Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.
Terry Pratchett


I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough.
M. C. Escher


Perhaps life is just that... a dream and a fear.
Joseph Conrad


When you cease to dream you cease to live.
Malcolm Forbes


I am a dreamer. Seriously, I'm living on another planet.
Eva Green


My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed - my dearest pleasure when free.
Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley


I was always a dreamer, in childhood especially. People thought I was a little strange.
Charley Pride

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer