Breaking News
Loading...

Its Cooooooool!

Here is a collection of best cool quotes for you. We guarantee that you will enjoy these quotes and if you will use these in your community it will be more interesting to see the reactions.



Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.
Thomas Jefferson


Rather be dead than cool.
Kurt Cobain


I never cut class. I loved getting A's, I liked being smart. I liked being on time. I thought being smart is cooler than anything in the world.
Michelle Obama


Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes.
Walt Whitman


Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do.
Vanessa Hudgens


I'm not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I'm definitely an individual.
Leonardo DiCaprio


The cool thing is that now that people have made this evolution where cooking is cool, people are doing it on weekends, they're doing their own challenges. It's back to cooking. And it's real cooking.
Emeril Lagasse


He who keeps his cool best wins.
Norman Cousins


So there's nothing more provocative than taking a genre that everybody who's cool hates - and then making it cool.
Lady Gaga


It's really kind of cool to have solar panels on your roof.
Bill Gates


You don't have to carry a designer bag that costs more than a car to look cool.
Kesha


All of my favorite people - people I really trust - none of them were cool in their younger years.
Taylor Swift


I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get.
Richard M. Nixon


The simple truth is that balding African-American men look cool when they shave their heads, whereas balding white men look like giant thumbs.
Dave Barry


I've never done anything because I thought it would look cool.
John Mayer


One cool judgment is worth a thousand hasty counsels. The thing to do is to supply light and not heat.
Woodrow Wilson



To act coolly, intelligently and prudently in perilous circumstances is the test of a man - and also a nation.
Adlai E. Stevenson


People see my photos and think I labor over my image and I'm this cool, brooding artist. But I'm just having fun with it.
Lenny Kravitz


You get a timeless cool card in New York.
Vin Diesel


I don't mind not being cool.
Chris Martin


My perfect guy wears converse, is totally laid back, and doesn't worry about being cool.
Selena Gomez


Morgan Freeman is so class. He's so cool. He's so scary.
Jim Carrey


People look at me and see a calm, cool guy on the sidelines and I want them to know that my Christian faith affects my coaching and everything I do.
Tony Dungy


I'm cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally.
Dave Chappelle


And not only that, I also have the MacBook Air which is really cool. Even my wife is jealous of my MacBook Air.
Karl Rove


Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I'm like, 'Whoa, I'm so cool.'
Robert Pattinson


It seems like once people grow up, they have no idea what's cool.
Bill Watterson


I think you create your own hipness.
Peabo Bryson


I've never been cool - and I don't care.
Celine Dion


It's cool just because I've had this dream of changing the sport of swimming and it's finally happening.
Michael Phelps


Stop being conned by the old mantra that says, 'Leaders are cool, managers are dweebs.' Instead, follow the Peters Principle: Leaders are cool. Managers are cool too!
Tom Peters


Heroes don't wear diapers. It's just not cool.
Felix Baumgartner


Some people are cool with the fact that their bodies bear witness to this great thing they produced, their children, and I understand that. But on a personal level, it makes me feel better that my breasts are not down to my knees when I'm undressed in front of my husband.
Patricia Heaton



It looks good when you see someone kicking at the age of 51 with no double. It's kinda cool for people to know that past 50 we can keep flexible.
Jean Claude Van Damme


Every collection that I work on, I always think, Is this cool enough to wear to a concert?
Anna Sui


Prominence is cool, but when the delusion kicks in it can be a drag. Especially if you choose to surround yourself with friends and not acolytes.
Barbara Kruger


I just tried to keep my cool and continue with my race plan: to win.
Mark Spitz


To create well I have to be in a good mood, happy and cool.
Marc Newson


When you get to your mid-20s, you start to feel responsibilities for the things that you do and the people around you. It's a cool age.
Eliza Dushku


If at any moment of the day I ever think I'm remotely cool at all, which is hardly ever, I have two daughters who make sure that never happens.
Pat Benatar


Summer bachelors, like summer breezes, are never as cool as they pretend to be.
Nora Ephron


A girl came up to me in a bar and said she wanted to be my apple pie. I wish I'd said something cool, but I was stunned.
Jason Biggs


You know, the diversity that America has is so special. It's starting to really become a cool thing for young people.
Russell Simmons


A lot of people are obsessed with looking cool. They feel they have to look after their image.
Adrian Edmondson


I'm a geeky toy collector, and to have toys of your own characters is unbelievably cool.
Craig McCracken


Good words cool more than cold water.
John Ray


I'm a flamboyant type of guy, a cooler version of Liberace.
Usher


I'm from Iowa, we don't know what cool is!
Ashton Kutcher


I don't think of myself as hot or cool or anything, just a dork.
Ashley Olsen


I am always looking for a cool tee shirt; maybe one with a rock band or an old advertisement.
Bridget Hall


It's cool to have a well run, comfortable and inviting home.
Anthea Turner



I think I'm so old I'm in. We call it the 'Tony Bennett Syndrome.' For some reason, young people think I'm cool.
Bill Kurtis


Be still and cool in thine own mind and spirit.
George Fox


Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool Opotamus?
Mitch Hedberg


Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you.
Langston Hughes


I'm a mirror. If you're cool with me, I'm cool with you, and the exchange starts. What you see is what you reflect. If you don't like what you see, then you've done something. If I'm standoffish, that's because you are.
Jay-Z


I like low-maintenance girls, but at the same time, classy. She needs to take care of herself. But also be a girl who isn't afraid to get sweaty and play basketball, so it's cool if she's a tomboy.
Chris Brown


The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff.
Britney Spears


Cricket makes no sense to me. I find it beautiful to watch and I like that they break for tea. That is very cool, but I don't understand. My friends from The Clash tried to explain it years and years ago, but I didn't understand what they were talking about.
Jim Jarmusch


Keep a cool head and maintain a low profile. Never take the lead - but aim to do something big.
Deng Xiaoping


Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.
Ted Nugent


I'm a Muslim, but I think Jesus would have a drink with me. He would be cool. He would talk to me.
Mike Tyson


What people don't understand is joining a gang ain't bad, it's cool, it's fine. When you in the hood, joining a gang it's cool because all your friends are in the gang, all your family's in the gang. We're not just killing people every night, we're just hanging out, having a good time.
Snoop Dogg



I have a cycle that is not particularly cool, but it's a cycle: trash myself to reward myself.
Jeff Bridges


That's one of the cool things about fame. You have an affect on society and where it goes.
Jeff Bridges


I just hope that theaters remain. I think there's something very wonderful about getting into a dark room with a bunch of people. There's something cool about that. Brings us all together in one room where we can experience all those emotions.
Jeff Bridges


Keep cool; anger is not an argument.
Daniel Webster


They're very, uh, you know, I don't come from the suburbs and a jolly, Disney type of lifestyle. I come from something totally different. And they're cool and bare minimum so it's not always a money issue for me.
Shia LaBeouf


I've been in fights, but that doesn't make me cool or like a tough guy or more interesting actor, I'm not proud of it.
Shia LaBeouf


What's cool is when you're able to give your audience imagination and you don't have to cage them in like animals.
Shia LaBeouf


I'm a video game fan, and I always thought it would be cool to be able to control a character.
Shia LaBeouf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer