Breaking News
Loading...

About Family related Aspects and relations

We have brought a nice collection of beautiful, Light and cute quotes about family related aspects of life. You will really enjoy these quotes by reading how the famous personalities expressed their thoughts about family related aspects.


     If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
Abdul Kalam


Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
Michael J. Fox


Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
Margaret Mead


The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.
Charles Kuralt


Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
David Ogden Stiers


I'll never stop dreaming that one day we can be a real family, together, all of us laughing and talking, loving and understanding, not looking at the past but only to the future.
LaToya Jackson


A family can develop only with a loving woman as its center.
Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel


Family is the most important thing in the world.
Princess Diana


A man should never neglect his family for business.
Walt Disney


A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
George Bernard Shaw


America cannot continue to lead the family of nations around the world if we suffer the collapse of the family here at home.
Mitt Romney


He who is overly attached to his family members experiences fear and sorrow, for the root of all grief is attachment. Thus one should discard attachment to be happy.
Chanakya


A woman can take care of the family. It takes a man to provide structure, to provide stability.
Tom DeLay


Cherish your human connections - your relationships with friends and family.
Barbara Bush


I was born into the most remarkable and eccentric family I could possibly have hoped for.
Maureen O'Hara


If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.
George Bernard Shaw


People are pretty forgiving when it comes to other people's families. The only family that ever horrifies you is your own.
Doug Coupland


All of us grow up in particular realities - a home, family, a clan, a small town, a neighborhood. Depending upon how we're brought up, we are either deeply aware of the particular reading of reality into which we are born, or we are peripherally aware of it.
Chaim Potok


The family is one of nature's masterpieces.
George Santayana


Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.
Cary Grant


My family comes first. Maybe that's what makes me different from other guys.
Bobby Darin


I come from that society and there is a common thread, specifically family values - the idea that you do anything for your family, and the unconditional love for one's children.
Ednita Nazario


Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.
Andre Maurois



The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn't intended.
Robert Frost


The children have been a wonderful gift to me, and I'm thankful to have once again seen our world through their eyes. They restore my faith in the family's future.
Jackie Kennedy


Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.
Bo Bennett


A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living.
Charles R. Swindoll


The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
Lee Iacocca


To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
Barbara Bush


Dignity is not negotiable. Dignity is the honor of the family.
Vartan Gregorian


Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches.
Jim Carrey


Little children are still the symbol of the eternal marriage between love and duty.
George Eliot


Rarely do members of the same family grow up under the same roof.
Richard Bach


For me, nothing has ever taken precedence over being a mother and having a family and a home.
Jessica Lange


If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one's friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family.
Jasmine Guy


I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.
Barbara Bush


One of the things that binds us as a family is a shared sense of humor.
Ralph Fiennes


When trouble comes, it's your family that supports you.
Guy Lafleur


The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.
Gilbert K. Chesterton


The family is the nucleus of civilization.
Will Durant


I woke up one morning thinking about wolves and realized that wolf packs function as families. Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the whole pack succeeds, and when that falls apart, so does the pack.
Jodi Picoult


My family is my strength and my weakness.
Aishwarya Rai


Family life itself, that safest, most traditional, most approved of female choices, is not a sanctuary: It is, perpetually, a dangerous place.
Margaret Drabble


As a general thing, when a woman wears the pants in a family, she has a good right to them.
Josh Billings


I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other.
Jet Li


When you have a godly husband, a godly wife, children who respect their parents and who are loved by their parents, who provide for those children their physical and spiritual and material needs, lovingly, you have the ideal unit.
Jerry Falwell


Both within the family and without, our sisters hold up our mirrors: our images of who we are and of who we can dare to be.
Elizabeth Fishel


It's very strange that most people don't care if their knowledge of their family history only goes back three generations.
Doug Coupland



The family is the first essential cell of human society.
Pope John XXIII


I am the baby in the family, and I always will be. I am actually very happy to have that position. But I still get teased. I don't mind that.
Janet Jackson


Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.
John Ruskin


The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have.
Ring Lardner


My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass"; "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys".
Harmon Killebrew


I've given it my all. I've done my best. Now, I'm ready with my family to begin the next phase of our lives.
Richard M. Daley


One's family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I'll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who'll be with me will be my family.
Robert Byrd


I never did quite fit the glamour mode. It is life with my husband and family that is my high now.
Patty Duke


It takes a lot of work to put together a marriage, to put together a family and a home.
Elizabeth Edwards


The attempt to redefine the family as a purely voluntary arrangement grows out of the modern delusion that people can keep all their options open all the time.
Christopher Lasch


I don't think anyone has a normal family.
Edward Furlong


Tennis just a game, family is forever.
Serena Williams


It is extraordinary that when you are acquainted with a whole family you can forget about them.
Gertrude Stein


I grew up in a big family with a lot of kids around, and I definitely want to have children as well.
Heidi Klum


A woman should be home with the children, building that home and making sure there's a secure family atmosphere.
Mel Gibson


I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that.
Adam Sandler


There's nothing I value more than the closeness of friends and family, a smile as I pass someone on the street.
Willie Stargell


In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.
Alex Haley


What must it be like for a little boy to read that daddy never loved mummy?
Princess Diana


I'm not much of a family man. I'm just not that into it. I love kids, I adore them, but I don't want to live my life for them.
Sting


I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is.
Jamie Lee Curtis



If we abandon marriage, we abandon the family.
Michael Enzi


At a certain point I'm going to want to have a family.
Gwen Stefani


The left dismisses talk about the collapse of family life and talks instead about the emergence of the growing new diversity of family types.
Christopher Lasch


My life comes down to three moments: the death of my father, meeting my husband, and the birth of my daughter. Everything I did previous to that just doesn't seem to add up to very much.
Gwyneth Paltrow


Dad kept us out of school, but school comes and goes. Family is forever.
Charlie Sheen


Pray in your family daily, that yours may be in the number of the families who call upon God.
Christopher Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer