Breaking News
Loading...

Related to Popularity and Famous

Popularity and fame are considered very important precious among people of world. But, we gathered here feelings and saying of those people here who actually experienced these fame and popularity.



Everyone will be famous for 15 minutes.
Andy Warhol


We all want to be famous people, and the moment we want to be something we are no longer free.
Jiddu Krishnamurti


I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous.
Walt Disney


What a heavy burden is a name that has become too famous.
Voltaire


Famous, adj.: Conspicuously miserable.
Ambrose Bierce


There's no difference between fame and infamy now. There's a new school of professional famous people that don't do anything. They don't create anything.
Ricky Gervais


For famous men have the whole earth as their memorial.
Pericles


It's really easy to avoid the tabloids. You just live your life and don't hang out with famous people who are in the tabloids. Don't do anything controversial and be a normal person. Have friends. And get a job and keep working.
Amanda Seyfried


Martyrdom is the only way a man can become famous without ability.
Arthur Schopenhauer


I like being famous when it's convenient for me and completely anonymous when it's not.
Catherine Deneuve


I can do whatever I want - I'm rich, I'm famous, and I'm bigger than you.
Don Johnson


I'm not comfortable being around too many people. I don't like being out in public too much. I don't like going to bars. I don't like doing celebrity stuff. So most of the characters I play are people who don't always feel comfortable beyond their small circle of friends.
Adam Sandler


How many famous and high-spirited heroes have lived a day too long?
Jean-Jacques Rousseau


I just want to make music, I don't want people to talk about me. All I've ever wanted to do was sing. I don't want to be a celebrity. I don't want to be in people's faces, you know, constantly on covers of magazine that I haven't even known I'm on.
Adele


I know I'm not supposed to have any opinions about politics, because I'm famous.
Cher


Andy Warhol made fame more famous.
Fran Lebowitz


I always want to say to people who want to be rich and famous: 'try being rich first'. See if that doesn't cover most of it. There's not much downside to being rich, other than paying taxes and having your relatives ask you for money. But when you become famous, you end up with a 24-hour job.
Bill Murray


I'd rather be able to face myself in the bathroom mirror than be rich and famous.
Ani DiFranco


I am beautiful, famous and gorgeous.
Anna Kournikova


Being big and famous doesn't get you more freedom, it gets you less.
Robert Wyatt


Nothing in life prepares you to be famous.
Jeff Foxworthy


You're not famous until my mother has heard of you.
Jay Leno


It isn't necessary to be rich and famous to be happy. It's only necessary to be rich.
Alan Alda


I wanted to be successful, not famous.
George Harrison


I've worked with a lot of people who are more famous than myself who are terribly insecure.
Barry Gibb



A famous person to themselves, they don't get up in the morning and think, I'm famous. I'm not famous to me. Famous is a perception.
Van Morrison


I put my money in the bank: I have to think of life after modeling, when I'm not famous any more.
Eva Herzigova


Tom Cruise, he's a lot more famous than me.
David Beckham


I wrote because I needed to and wanted to. It never occurred to me that I'd become famous.
Danielle Steel


My story of success and failure is not just about music and being famous. It's about living and loving and trying to find purpose in this crazy world.
Wynonna Judd


The thing about being famous is, it's weird. The only people who get how weird it is are other famous people.
Margot Kidder


The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You're in a conversation and everybody's agreeing with what you're saying - even if you say something totally crazy. You need people who can tell you what you don't want to hear.
Al Pacino


But I know newspapers. They have the first amendment and they can tell any lie knowing it's a lie and they're protected if the person's famous or it's a company.
Steve Wozniak


People hate me because I am a multifaceted, talented, wealthy, internationally famous genius.
Jerry Lewis


I really hate the duties of being a celebrity, like getting dressed up for the red carpet.
America Ferrera


Fate is being kind to me. Fate doesn't want me to be too famous too young.
Duke Ellington


I seek no longer to be a 'famous' person, and instead I wish to live a 'normal' life.
Sinead O'Connor


You don't have to have an attitude if you're famous.
Adriana Lima


Acting is not about being famous, it's about exploring the human soul.
Annette Bening


Public misbehavior by the famous is a powerful teaching tool.
Bill O'Reilly


I want to be famous everywhere.
Luciano Pavarotti


It is a mark of many famous people that they cannot part with their brightest hour.
Lillian Hellman


If there's anything more mortifying than being famous at 14, it's being washed up right after.
Moon Unit Zappa


Celebrity, to me, is not a thing to seek.
Aidan Quinn


Celebrity gives us delusion of self importance.
Al Goldstein


For a time, at least, I was the most famous person in the entire world.
Jesse Owens


My favorite thing about being famous... it's not really as big of a deal as everybody says it is. Being on the road is tough, doing interviews, and all the stuff. It's still pretty tough.
Aaron Carter


I can't see any value in being a celebrity, famous for being famous.
Noomi Rapace


When you become famous, being famous becomes your profession.
James Carville


Celebrity distorts democracy by giving the rich, beautiful, and famous more authority than they deserve.
Maureen Dowd


I never wanted to be famous. I only wanted to be great.
Ray Charles


When I'm living in the world of luxury and celebrity, which is where I found myself for a large part of my life, it's a walk-on part. Not a vital necessity, like it is for so many people. I enjoy it but I can see right through it!
Agnetha Faltskog


Sometimes being famous gets in the way of doing what you want to do.
Johnny Mathis


Indeed, wretched the man whose fame makes his misfortunes famous.
Lucius Accius


The whole celebrity culture thing - I'm fascinated by, and repelled by, and yet I end up knowing about it.
Anderson Cooper


I will either be famous or infamous.
Otto Dix


The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff.
Britney Spears


I served the famous professors and scholars, and eventually they learned that the Reverend Moon is superior to them. Even Nobel laureate academics who thought they were at the center of knowledge are as nothing in front of me.
Sun Myung Moon



I don't like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I'm from New York. I will kill to get what I need.
Lady Gaga


And to me, fame is not a positive thing. The idea of being famous is a lot better than the reality. It's fantastic when you go to premieres and people cheer you, but it's not real. And it's totally not my approach to get my name on a club door just because I can.
Tom Felton


Wood burns because it has the proper stuff in it; and a man becomes famous because he has the proper stuff in him.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


Martyrdom: The only way a man can become famous without ability.
George Bernard Shaw


Before I was famous, when I was just working in Gilbert's Lodge, everything was moving in slow motion.
Eminem


For me, growing up, the downside of it was that as a kid you don't want to stand out. You don't want to have a famous father let alone get a job because of your famous father, you know? But I'm a product of nepotism. That's how I got my foot in the door, through my dad.
Jeff Bridges


Whenever you're the child of a famous person, you get judged in odd ways because of that.
Jeff Bridges


Any idiot can get laid when they're famous. That's easy. It's getting laid when you're not famous that takes some talent.
Kevin Bacon


I've never sat there and plotted out how I was going to become successful or famous.
Jennifer Aniston


Forget about being world famous, it's hard enough just getting the automatic doors at the supermarket to acknowledge our existence.
Doug Coupland


A very quiet and tasteful way to be famous is to have a famous relative. Then you can not only be nothing, you can do nothing too.
P. J. O'Rourke


What I've learned is that you really don't need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous.
Lady Gaga


I have a profound empathy for people who are in the public eye, whether they manifest it themselves or whether it happened by accident - it doesn't matter to me. I think there's a great misunderstanding of what it is to be famous.
Alanis Morissette


I thought the more famous I became, the more friendships I would have, but the opposite was true.
Alanis Morissette


To be famous, in fact, one has only to kill one's landlady.
Albert Camus


You can get rich or famous by doing the same thing.
Ang Lee


I'm doing a new musical on Broadway, which opens in October called 'The Boy from Oz,' where I play Peter Allen. For those of you who don't know, he became first famous in America for marrying Liza Minelli.
Hugh Jackman


The fame thing is interesting because I never wanted to be famous, and I never dreamt I would be famous.
J. K. Rowling


I imagined being a famous writer would be like being like Jane Austen.
J. K. Rowling


The problem is, the more famous you get, the more people see you who didn't choose to.
Louis C. K.


It's interesting because people assume that because I'm famous I know all famous people.
Daniel Radcliffe


Aristotle was famous for knowing everything. He taught that the brain exists merely to cool the blood and is not involved in the process of thinking. This is true only of certain persons.
Will Cuppy


Other famous men, those of much talk and few deeds, soon evaporate. Action is the dignity of greatness.
Jose Marti


I have been very happy, very rich, very beautiful, much adulated, very famous and very unhappy.
Brigitte Bardot


Among famous traitors of history one might mention the weather.
Ilka Chase


There's more pressure to be famous for being yourself than if you're being a character.
Kim Kardashian


There were a few years there when I was just so enamored with the idea of living some sort of famous person's lifestyle that really isn't suited to me.
Daniel Radcliffe



I think it's useful, as a famous person, to have as little separation between the perception of you and how you really are - because otherwise I'd be sitting here thinking I'm keeping secrets, and wondering when you're going to find out.
Daniel Radcliffe


Look at Jessica Simpson. She's famous for being dumb. I guess it started with Marylyn Monroe, and she actually wasn't that dumb, but that's how she was perceived - and that's what got popular.
Danica McKellar


I became famous, I think, really because of the interpretation of other people's songs, way back when, and that's what I enjoy the most. And I'm a lazy bugger.
Rod Stewart


There is this power that comes with being famous.
Rod Stewart


I was never very interested in boys - and there were plenty of them - vying with one another to see how many famous women they would get into the hay.
Bette Davis


I would have been very happy just working from job to job, paying my rent one movie at a time. I never wanted to be this famous. I never imagined this life for myself.
Kristen Stewart


The strangest part about being famous is you don't get to give first impressions anymore. Everyone already has an impression of you before you meet them.
Kristen Stewart


The whole 'American Idol' way of looking at things is the antithesis of what I grew up with. There are a whole lot of kids wanting to be famous now, whereas if I'd even mentioned that word to one of my teachers, I would have got into a whole load of trouble.
Harry Connick, Jr.


And I want to do it the right way, like everybody else, not just a famous figurehead that gets a job because he is a famous basketball player. I want to really learn the business.
Shaquille O'Neal


Did you ever stop to think why cops are always famous for being dumb? Simple. Because they don't have to be anything else.
Orson Welles


Know the names of past and current artists who are most famous for playing their instruments.
Marilyn vos Savant


I'm bored with that line. I never use it anymore. My new line is "In 15 minutes everybody will be famous."
Andy Warhol


The idea of being famous is a lot better than the reality.
Tom Felton


Yeah, I love being famous. It's almost like being white, y'know?
Chris Rock

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer