Breaking News
Loading...

Best Friend Quotes

These quotes are specifically allocated for best friendship. Make your best friends happy and increase your friendship bonding using these cute best friend Quotes.

  • Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life.

  • True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.

  • Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait to hear the answer.

  • Just so we are clear, if anyone hurts my best friend in anyway, i have a nuclear bomb with your name on it!

  • You know they’re your best friend when you look at each other and you both laugh out loud at jokes you told yesterday!

  • A friend will tell you not to try it, a good friend will tell you “good luck”, and your best friend will be right next to you yelling “let’s do this!”

  • True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.

  • If you should die before me, ask if you can bring a  friend.

  • True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.”

  • Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

  • A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

  • A best friend shares the good times and help you out by listening during the bad times.

  • If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.

  • A true friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway.

  • A true friend is someone who knows there’s something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.

  • A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

  • A true friend cares for you if she says nasty things to your face instead of behind your back.

  • No one person can possibly combine all the elements supposed to make up what everyone means by friendship.

  • Never explain yourself. Your friends don?t need it and your enemies won?t believe it.

  • A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself.

  • A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

  • Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little things.

  • A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

  • One’s best friend is oneself.

  • Most people enjoy the inferiority of their best friends.

  • Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.

  • Friends make the bad times good and the good times unforgettable.

  • Friends are there to help you, but a best friend will be there for you no matter what happens.

  • Best friends are like boomerangs, no matter how far you throw them away, eventually they will turn around and come back to you.

  • You’re gonna lose people in your life , and you’ll also gain people . But it’s so hard to feel like you’re losing the ones that mean the most to you.


  • Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you.  They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.

  • True friends are very difficult to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget.

  • Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

  • A true friend is someone who knows there’s something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.

  • A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

  • It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.

  • If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them.

  • A best friend shares the good times and help you out by listening during the bad times.

  • A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

  • Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

  • Dont walk in front of me, I may not follow. Dont walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

  • Good friends are like stars…. You dont always see them, but you know they are always there.

  • Two people can’t wish to be friends long if they can’t manage to forgive each other’s minor failings.

  • Life is nothing without friendship.

  • Friendship improves happiness and abates misery, by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.

  • “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.”

  • “A circle is round it has no end, that’s how long I want to be your friend!”

  • A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walk out.

  • A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.

  • Friendship isn’t a big thing, it’s a million little things.

  • Any person can be nice to your face, but it takes a real friend to be nice behind your back.

  • Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.

  • A true friend is always there 4 us in our darker hours.

  • Friendship is a holly thing. U doesn’t want anything 2 your friend…but u always tries to make them happy.

  • Books and friends should be few but good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer