Breaking News
Loading...

Good Night Quotes

Saying good night to others using Quotations is very interesting and nice. Change the daily pattern of good night messages by using these quotes. Here we have gathered a nice collection of good night quotes for you. We hope you will enjoy it.

  • Everyone winds up kissing the wrong person goodnight.

  • The whole world is great! That is…until you wake up.

  • Nothing special…nothing sweet…just an innocent good night wishes!

  • Always wear your cute pajamas to bed you’ll never know who you’ll meet in your dreams! Nightly Night everyone.



  • May tomorrow be filled with hope, love and faith. Night people.

  • Do not go gentle into that good night.

  • Do not go gentle into that goodnight, rage, rage against the dying of the light.

  • No day is so bad it can’t be fixed with a nap.

  • A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.

  • My pillow is made at me – it wants you to be here with us.



  • My first crush was Hayley Mills when I was a little kid in England. I used to kiss her picture goodnight.

  • Sweet sight good night ! remember me when mosquito bite!

  • Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.

  • My first crush was Hayley Mills when I was a little kid in England. I used to kiss her picture goodnight.

  • If people were meant to pop out of bed, we’d all sleep in toasters.

  • Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

  • Night has brought to those who sleep, only dreams they can not keep.

  • Las Vegas looks the way you’d imagine heaven must look at night.

  • Even my pillow sheets miss you! Goodnight.

  • Sweet sight good night ! remember me when mosquito bite!

  • It is better to sleep on things beforehand than lie awake about them afterwards.

  • Tomorrow night is nothing but one long sleepless wrestle with yesterday’s omissions and regrets.

  • Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.

  • Andheri sadak. Sunsaan Kabristaan.
    Sooni haveli, Kala aasmaan.
    Raat Ho Gayee, So-ja Shaitaan!
    Gudnite!

  • Throw your dreams into the space like a kite,
    And you do not know what it will bring back,
    A new Life, A new Friend, A new Love….
    Have a sweet dreams….

  • No matter the sky is black or blue,
    No matter there is stars or moon,
    As long as Your heart is true,
    Sweet dreams will always be with You.

  • A simple good evening becomes a special greeting when someone so dear it is heartily given, because you have to me a wonderful meaning. Take care!

  • R U GOING TO SLEEP..?
    b4 dat a news for you
    I’m also going to sleep
    Good Night!




  • Never greet a stranger in the night, for he may be a demon

  • The day is for honest men, the night for thieves.

  • Good night, sleep tight, and pleasant dreams to you, Here’s a wish that all your sweet dreams come true!

  • Dear Lord, renew my family, friend’s and myself as we sleep. Keep us safely in your arms, and give us the strength to face the challenges of the day to come.

  • Consciousness:  that annoying time between naps.

  • Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

  • I wish i never wake up from my dream because im dreaming of you babe. Goodnight

  • Remember to put me in your dreams and make that dream INTENSE. Love you babe goodnight.

  • Good night sleep tight I will be dreaming of you with all my might.

  • Fortune, good night; smile once more, turn thy wheel.

  • Night has brought to those who sleep, only dreams they can not keep.

  • Las Vegas looks the way you’d imagine heaven must look at night.

  • Night brings our troubles to the light, rather than banishes them.

  • Night is the blotting paper for many sorrows.

  • I love you and I miss you my sweetheart.

  • Life is too short to sleep on low thread-count sheets.

  • Welcome aboard to “Sweet Dreams” airline, all passengers on bed, hug your pillowss the flight will be leaving soon to dream land. Enjoy your time. GoodNight!

  • As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweetest dreams!

  • Night is longer than day for those who DREAM & day is longer than night for those who make their DREAMS
    come true. Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!

  • My day won’t certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn’t sleep yet without saying I love you.

  • Sleeping is no mean art:  for its sake one must stay awake all day.

  • Do not count what you have lost. just see what you have now, because past never comes back but sometimes future can give you back your lost things!

  • Night is a world lit by itself.

  • Don’t forget to pray tonight because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.

  • Take some time to smile when you’re sad.. to rest when you’re tired.. to love if you’re feeling empty.. & to let go if you need to. Time endures, time heals. in this life, just take some time for yourself…. goodnight..

  • No day is so bad it can’t be fixed with a nap.

  • Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.

  • People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.

  • I’m in my bed, you are in yours. One of us is obviously in the wrong place.

  • I hope your dreams be like you. Good Night.

  • My first love Danielle i hope it is right. Wonder if we shall make it till then goodnight.

  • A dream is a microscope through which we look at the hidden occurrences in our soul. Good Night.

  • Forgive everyone before sleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer