Breaking News
Loading...

I Miss You Quotes

If you are missing someone, then here is a nice collection of Quotes related to missing someone. These quotes will make the feeling very special for your special ones. Try these quotes, you will really admire them.

  • Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell.

  • I sit here and wonder if you’ll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.

  • A day without you is like a day without sunshine… I miss you…

  • I don’t miss you: I miss the person I thought you were.

  • I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you.

  • Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

  • A day without you is like a day without sunshine… I miss you…

  • For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

  • If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

  • The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.

  • A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.

  • I’m holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won’t.

  • As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delight of presence best known by the torments of absence.

  • I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!

  • If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.

  • Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, We ought to be together, you and I.

  • You know you love someone when the mere thought of losing them brings you to tears.

  • Darkness isn’t the absence of light… it’s the absence of you.

  • Good-bye is only truly painful if you know you’ll never say hello again.

  • I’m a fish out of water without you.

  • Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

  • We only part to meet again.

  • If you missed me then I’m sorry I didn’t stay away longer, I like being missed.

  • If some thing happens and you lose me, please don’ think that’ the end, come and find again.

  • Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.

  • Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

  • A goodbye isn’t painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.

  • I shed a tear in the mighty ocean. The day you discover it, will be the one I will stop missing you.

  • Staying away from you could turn from pain to joy, only if I knew you were missing me too.

  • If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

  • Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.

  • A day without you is like a day without sunshine… I miss you…

  • If u wanna know how much i miss u,
    Try to catch rain drops,
    The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
    And the other u miss is how much i miss.

  • The pain is not on the day of missing our dear ones.
    The pain is really when u live without them
    &
    with their presence in your mind.

  • Lonesome without u,
    Each n every moments.
    When i am alone
    I close my eyes n think of u
    N thoughts of ur love warms
    Me inside n makes me smile.
    miss you a lot.

  • In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.

  • I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it’s light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.

  • Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.

  • Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though its one day further from the last time we saw each other its one day closer to the next time we will see each other… I miss you

  • “Your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle.
    Everything I do is stitched with its color.”

  • “No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship
    Of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.”

  • You do something to me that I can’t explain, so would I be out of line if I said I miss you?

  • When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.

  • Why am I so afraid to lose you when you’re not even mine..?

  • Kiss me & you will see stars; love me & I will give them to you.

  • There’s always tomorrow for dreams to come true…

  • I miss you more than words can say.

  • I miss the way you make me smile.

  • Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer