Breaking News
Loading...

Father's Day Wishes

Father is one of big blessing of GOD for everyone so every one of us should keep care of this blessing so that we may not loss this costly treasure. Here we are brought a fine and nice collection of Wishes and messages for Father’s day so that you can make your fathers happy on the occasion.

  • We Never Know The Love Of A Parent
    Till We Become Parents Ourselves!!
    Do Love Ur Parents!
    Happy Father’s Day..

  • F.A.T.H.E.R Meaning
    F aithful.
    A lways there.
    T rustworthy.
    H onoring.
    E ver-loving.
    R ighteous.

  • Daddy, I love you
    For all that you do.
    I’ll kiss you and hug you
    Because you love me, too.
    You feed me and need me
    To teach you to play,
    So smile because I love you
    On this Father’s Day.

  • Life has 5 stars.
    Kind star is MOTHER.
    Action star is FATHER.
    Ultimate star is TEACHER.
    Top star is LOVER.
    The super star is FRIEND..



  • You are the 1 who brought me all happiness………
    You never let me to touch sadness……
    You sacrificed entire life 4 my sake……
    Without u my life will b fake.



  • No, one take place of your father.
    He is only to protect you and work for you in day and night.
    No one came better for you but your father.
    Happy Father Day

  • Being a great father is like shaving.
    No matter how good you shaved today,
    You have to do it again tomorrow.
    Pay my regards to your father
    Who is tolerating such a stupid,
    Dump and duffer child,
    What a stamina he has got…
    I really salute your father.
    Happy Fathers Day



  • You’ve seen me laugh
    You’ve seen me cry
    And always you were there with me
    I may not have always said it
    But
    thanks and I love you
    Happy Father’s Day



  • “Happy, Happy Happy Father’s Day!”
    No one has a father so sweet.
    Your kind ways just can’t be beat.
    Happy Happy Happy Father’s Day;
    I love you in a big big way!



  • badhai ho bapu ki.. bari himmat hay jo teri tarah k dump duffer buchey ko bardasht kar rahey hain ab tuk.. bapu ki azmat ko salam
    “..*¤Happy Fathers Day¤*..”



  • No one has a father so sweet.
    Your kind ways just can’t be beat.
    Happy Happy Happy Father’s Day;



  • Friendly, Affectionate, Tender, Heroic, Easygoing and Righteous…
    That’s you Papa
    Happy Father’s Day!



  • I may not have said it often, but how could I let this day go by without saying how much you mean to me. Thank You for being the World’s Best Dad. Happy Fathers Day



  • Today iz the father’s day.
    On this occassion i prays to God that may God bless ur and mine father may they lives long and make both of us obedient to our fathers.
    KEEP PRAYING FOR UR AND MINE FATHER
    “HAPPY FATHER DAY”

  • Thanks for being a great dad to us!.
    Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.
    I miss you Daddy ….
    Happy Father’s day!.



  • You may be out of sight but you’re always in my mind. Happy Fathers’Day



  • Dad, my therapist told me most of my problems come from how you treated me when I was a kid. So I took off my belt and spanked her for disrespecting an authority figure.










  • Dad, wishing you a box of happiness
    For today, tomorrow and always
    With all my love!

  • Dad, you’ve always been a loving father, even during the times I needed tough love.  I want to thank you for that this Father’s day.

  • Fathers are like the candles they make daylight out of darkness.
    A father is someone who is concerned with every thing we do.



  • Thanks for being
    there through the
    tears,laughter and
    dirty diapers.
    Happy Father’s Day!



  • I love you Papa. I know I am very rude at times but my love for you is endless. I cannot survive in this world if I don’t have your support and love. Please forgive me for my wrong deeds.



  • Dad, this is our first Fathers Day together and the start of many many more. I Love you Daddy. You are the best daddy in the whole world. Lots of love and hugs. Happy Fathers Day.



  • Dad, you have been a provider for me all of my life. Thank you for giving me everything I needed and a lot more.



  • If the relationship of
    father to son could
    really be reduced to biology,
    the whole earth would blaze
    with the glory of fathers and sons.



  • I love you Papa. I know I am very rude at times but my love for you is endless. I cannot survive in this world if I don’t have your support and love. Please forgive me for my wrong deeds.



  • Dad, this is our first Fathers Day together and the start of many many more. I Love you Daddy. You are the best daddy in the whole world. Lots of love and hugs.



  • Dad, you have been a provider for me all of my life. Thank you for giving me everything I needed and a lot more.



  • God gave me the greatest gift I ever had,
    God gave me the best friend in the form of my dad.

  • Fathers Day wishes 4 a dad who iz one in a million!Just as a father has compassion
    on his children,
    So, the Lord has compassion
    on those who fear Him.



  • The great man is he who does not lose his child’s heart.

  • The greatest gift I ever had came from God


I call him Dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer