Breaking News
Loading...

Friendship Messages

Friendship being a nice sweet relationship of world increases the beauty of world always. Here are Friendship wishes for you to share with your friends to make this nice relationship more interesting and fun.  

  • I have bought some special snacks for you;
    A glass of LOVE,
    A plate of HAPPINESS,
    A dessert of CARE,
    And a snack of FRIENDSHIP

  • Friendship is the direct way to the heaven & to the God. Friendship makes the man perfect.

  • Friendship is a priceless gift,
    That cannot be bought or sold.
    But its value is far greater,
    Than a mountain of gold



  • My heart’s like an open book,
    It depends on how u read me.
    Don”t judge me by my cover..
    Look in and discover..
    I will be ur True friend
    For ever…



  • Some people cannot understand,
    A friend you’ve never met.
    But then I guess they’ve never had
    A Friendship on the Net.



  • Heart is like Crystal, Preserve it
    Love is like perfume, Spread it
    Feelings are like flood, Flow it
    FRIENDSHIP is like Umbrella, share it



  • DOSTI
    -Kaho to do lafz,
    -Mano to bandgi,
    -Socho to gehra sagar,
    -Dubo to zindagi,
    -Karo to aasan,
    -Nibhao to muskil,
    -Bikhre to sara zamana,
    -Simte to Sirf Aap.



  • There is a gift that gold cannot buy and a blessing that’s rare and true. It is the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend that I have in you.



  • A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it!



  • If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine.



  • I’ve made so many mistakes in my life, but something I did right was to have



  • you as a friend and I definitely wont make another mistake of losing someone
    like you.



  • Yeah we’re tight, and yeah we fight, but through all of it, there’s one thing that will never change, we’ll be friends forever.



  • It takes half our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.



  • Friendship is a Rainbow between,
    Two hearts, sharing seven feelings:
    1….Love
    2….Happiness
    3….Truth
    4….Faith
    5….Secret
    6….Trust &
    7….Sadness
    Hope d Rainbow of our friendship 4ever



  • Looking forward to many more years of fun and friendship.



  • ONCE, I Knew You.
    OFTEN, I Miss You.
    ALWAYS, I’ll Care for You.
    NEVER, Will I forget You.
    Because I never Wanna Loose Someone as Special as You.

  • In life…
    Some know you…
    Some remember you…
    Some like you…
    Some understand you…
    Some care for you…
    but…
    A TRUE FRIEND does all above &
    Always hopes the best for you.

  • I think you are very careless!
    You come & leave things behind!
    See now what you have left?
    You just came in my mind and left a smile on my face.



  • Cream k Add main face dikhaya.
    Soap k Add main Hath Dikhaya.
    Shampoo Ke Add main Baal Dikhaye.
    Per Always ke Add main kuch nahi dikhaya.
    Thats Cheating



  • Roses are exclusively for
    a nice person like U
    from a simple person like ME
    keep this rose until they DRY,
    but keep my friendship untill I DIE.



  • FRIENDSHIP is like a tree. It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS have grown.



  • You, my friend are always welcome. Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance when it concerns real friendship.



  • True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure, they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever.



  • Friend is one, who (F)inds you in a (R)ush of people, (I)nspires you to do something in life, catch your (E)motions and (N)ever leaves you till (D)eath.



  • Met u, became frnds,
    shrd secrets, freaked out,
    had fun, fought with u,
    Laughed with u, Smiled with u,
    Cried with u, Hurt u, Teased u,
    And here i am, still thinking of u..
    Long journey, huh!!?
    And we shall never let it end, right?



  • Don,t place me in ur eyes
    I may fall as tear
    Place me in ur Heart
    So that every heart beat reminds u that this friend is alwaya there for U



  • “Meri har khata ko maaf kr dena ye soch kr ay dost…. shayad k aaj meri zindagi ka aakhri din ho…”



  • Pure friendship is bright like sun…..,
    Deep like ocean……..,
    High like sky……..,
    Strong like iron……..,
    Kind like mother……,
    Cute like me……,
    AND….,
    SWEET like YOU.

  • Flowers will DIE, Water will DRY,
    But a loyal friend will never say “GOODBYE”

  • A friend is someone who dances with you in the sunlight,
    And walks with you in the shadows.

  • Making memories with a friend is never a waste of time.

  • A friend is a person with whom
    I may be sincere.
    Before him I may think aloud.

  • A FRIEND is…
    F un
    R eliable
    I nspiring
    E njoyed
    N ice
    D elightful.

  • True friendship is like sound health;
    the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer