Breaking News
Loading...

Positive Quotes

We should always be positive minded in all aspects of life because it keeps us so cool, lighter and comfortable in life. Here are the quotes about positivism.


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
Willie Nelson


Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A 'you can do it' when things are tough.
Richard M. DeVos


Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.
Michael Jordan


Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
Zig Ziglar


If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes.
John Wooden


I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.
Yannick Noah


You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.
Ralph Marston


If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.
Pat Riley


I do believe we're all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.
Harvey Fierstein


You learn far more from negative leadership than from positive leadership. Because you learn how not to do it. And, therefore, you learn how to do it.
Norman Schwarzkopf


It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.
Robert H. Schuller


Like success, failure is many things to many people. With Positive Mental Attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again.
W. Clement Stone


A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can't do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do.
Chuck Norris


People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?
Nhat Hanh


But I have found that in the simple act of living with hope, and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world, the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful.
Elizabeth Edwards


No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.
Demi Lovato



The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.
Albert Einstein


Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.
Brian Tracy


Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all; and, from belonging to a family that accepts you without question.
Willard Scott


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
Elbert Hubbard


If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about.
Tiger Woods


You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind.
Emmet Fox


I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.
Justin Bieber


I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that's all you're going to get back.
Kesha


In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
Dalai Lama


I surround myself with positive, productive people of good will and decency.
Ted Nugent


That's my gift. I let that negativity roll off me like water off a duck's back. If it's not positive, I didn't hear it. If you can overcome that, fights are easy.
George Foreman


A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.
Joyce Brothers


I think a lot of times we don't pay enough attention to people with a positive attitude because we assume they are naive or stupid or unschooled.
Amy Adams


You can't make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.
Deepak Chopra


There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. That little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
Robert Collier


Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
Les Brown


The most positive men are the most credulous.
Alexander Pope


Look at people for an example, but then make sure to do things your way. Surround yourself with positive people.
Queen Latifah


I feel that sin and evil are the negative part of you, and I think it's like a battery: you've got to have the negative and the positive in order to be a complete person.
Dolly Parton


I've always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative.
James A. Baldwin


Chaotic people often have chaotic lives, and I think they create that. But if you try and have an inner peace and a positive attitude, I think you attract that.
Imelda Staunton


You have to listen to the people who have a negative opinion as well as those who have positive opinion. Just to make sure that you are blending all these opinions in your mind before a decision is made.
Carlos Ghosn


Talking is always positive. That's why I talk too much.
Louis C. K.



Satisfaction consists in freedom from pain, which is the positive element of life.
Arthur Schopenhauer


Instead of hating, I have chosen to forgive and spend all of my positive energy on changing the world.
Camryn Manheim


When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It's very simple.
Paulo Coelho


Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It's the best part of the day.
George Allen, Sr.


Sometimes the most positive thing you can be in a boring society is absolutely negative.
Johnny Rotten


I'm taking all the negatives in my life, and turning them into a positive.
Pitbull


The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being.
Lee Iacocca


I'm totally into new age and self-help books. I used to work in a bookstore and that's the section they gave me, and I got way into it. I just loved the power of positive thinking, letting yourself go.
Jason Mraz


If it's great stuff, the people who consume it are nourished. It's a positive force.
Manuel Puig


And I have to work so hard at talking positively to myself. If I don't, it's just real hard to get through the day, and I'll get really down, and just want to cry. My whole body language changes. I get more slumped over.
Delta Burke


Where men of judgment creep and feel their way, The positive pronounce without dismay.
William Cowper


I was determined to share my positive approach and not let diabetes stand in the way of enjoying my life.
Paula Deen


I don't want to waste anyone's time or money. I want to give people some truth and positive heart lift.
Mos Def


The learner always begins by finding fault, but the scholar sees the positive merit in everything.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel


Some people never contribute anything positive to society, they may even drain our resources, but most of us try to do something better, to give back.
Martin Yan


So there was a fire inside me. And that fire inside you, it can be turned into a negative form or a positive form. And I gradually realised that I had this fire and that it had to be used in a positive way.
John Newcombe


The way positive reinforcement is carried out is more important than the amount.
B. F. Skinner


Having achieved my own dreams, I want to give to kids who are less fortunate, who struggle with everyday obstacles. I want to give them something positive in their lives: support.
Kristi Yamaguchi



I hope to make a positive, productive contribution, as cheesy as that may sound.
Chelsea Clinton


I believe that you should gravitate to people who are doing productive and positive things with their lives.
Nadia Comaneci


First of all, I try to be a positive role model.
Bruce Jenner


So long as you've got your friends about you, and a good positive attitude, you don't really have to care what everyone else thinks.
Gail Porter


Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!
Donna Karan


I really struggle with that feeling of helplessness. That's why I really try to get my blogs, and even myself, to point to the positive and look at all the inspiring things that are happening.
Daryl Hannah


A year or so ago I went through all the people in my life and asked myself: does this person inspire me, genuinely love me and support me unconditionally? I wanted nothing but positive influences in my life.
Mena Suvari


Fortune cookies are a good idea. If the message is positive, it can make your day a little better.
Yao Ming


Perhaps one of the only positive pieces of advice that I was ever given was that supplied by an old courtier who observed: Only two rules really count. Never miss an opportunity to relieve yourself; never miss a chance to sit down and rest your feet.
King Edward VIII


There is no advertisement as powerful as a positive reputation traveling fast.
Brian Koslow


Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.
Joel Osteen


I think it's important to get your surroundings as well as yourself into a positive state - meaning surround yourself with positive people, not the kind who are negative and jealous of everything you do.
Heidi Klum


Success or failure depends more upon attitude than upon capacity successful men act as though they have accomplished or are enjoying something. Soon it becomes a reality. Act, look, feel successful, conduct yourself accordingly, and you will be amazed at the positive results.
William James


Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.
Bo Bennett

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer