Breaking News
Loading...

Realationship Quotes

There are a lot of types of relations among the society and here is a collection of beautiful quotes on the topic of relationships. You will really enjoy them.


Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul.
Mahatma Gandhi


Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods.
Denis Waitley


You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and its good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.
Keith Sweat


Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things.
Keanu Reeves


The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.
Barbara de Angelis


One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
Euripides


A person isn't who they are during the last conversation you had with them - they're who they've been throughout your whole relationship.
Rainer Maria Rilke


Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational.
Hugh Mackay


The only real security is not in owning or possessing, not in demanding or expecting, not in hoping, even. Security in a relationship lies neither in looking back to what it was, nor forward to what it might be, but living in the present and accepting it as it is now.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh


If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relationships - the ability of all peoples, of all kinds, to live together, in the same world at peace.
Franklin D. Roosevelt


Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home... it's your responsibility to love it, or change it.
Chuck Palahniuk


I don't need anyone to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we will ever have is the one with ourselves.
Shirley MacLaine


In a relationship each person should support the other; they should lift each other up.
Taylor Swift


You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.
Epicurus


If you're married, and you have a wife, and you really love your wife, is it good enough to only say to your wife 'I love her' the day you get married? Or should you tell her every single day when you wake up and every opportunity? And that's how I feel about my relationship with Jesus Christ is that it is the most important thing in my life.
Tim Tebow


Assumptions are the termites of relationships.
Henry Winkler


Blood relatives often have nothing to do with family, and similarly, family is about who you choose to make your life with.
Oliver Hudson


I am convinced that material things can contribute a lot to making one's life pleasant, but, basically, if you do not have very good friends and relatives who matter to you, life will be really empty and sad and material things cease to be important.
David Rockefeller


The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.
B. R. Ambedkar


My view is that marriage is a relationship between a man and a woman. That's the position I've had for some time, and I don't intend to make any adjustments at this point... Or ever, by the way.
Mitt Romney


A relationship requires a lot of work and commitment.
Greta Scacchi


Never assume that the guy understands that you and he have a relationship.
Dave Barry


Every man sees in his relatives, and especially in his cousins, a series of grotesque caricatures of himself.
H. L. Mencken


Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.
Anthony J. D'Angelo


Each relationship nurtures a strength or weakness within you.
Mike Murdock


Almost all of our relationships begin and most of them continue as forms of mutual exploitation, a mental or physical barter, to be terminated when one or both parties run out of goods.
W. H. Auden


The one who loves the least, controls the relationship.
Robert Anthony


I want to be very close to someone I respect and admire and have somebody who feels the same way about me.
Richard Bach


I get along with guys; most of my friends are guys. It's easier to trust men sometimes. I only have a few close girlfriends that I trust.
Paris Hilton


It isn't necessary to have relatives in Kansas City in order to be unhappy.
Groucho Marx


So many people prefer to live in drama because it's comfortable. It's like someone staying in a bad marriage or relationship - it's actually easier to stay because they know what to expect every day, versus leaving and not knowing what to expect.
Ellen DeGeneres


When you start falling for somebody and you can't stop thinking about when you're going to see them again, I love that. Women are beautiful. They deserve to be cherished and respected.
Orlando Bloom


A relationship isn't going to make me survive. It's the cherry on top.
Jennifer Aniston


I'm done with men... I'm going to be alone. I have no luck with relationships. I don't think I'm made for marriage.
Halle Berry


Be honest, brutally honest. That is what's going to maintain relationships.
Lauryn Hill


I'm 31 now. I think I'm beginning to understand what life is, what romance is, and what a relationship means.
Adam Sandler


Before machines the only form of entertainment people really had was relationships.
Doug Coupland


When I got my first television set, I stopped caring so much about having close relationships.
Andy Warhol


Relationships based on obligation lack dignity.
Wayne Dyer


It's nice to be with someone, but I don't think you need to be in a relationship to feel complete. That would be really sad.
Kristin Davis


I can't even find someone for a platonic relationship, much less the kind where someone wants to see me naked.
Gilbert Gottfried


I love my mom. My mom loves me. We don't have an easy relationship. I don't think we ever will, but I'd rather have a complicated, misunderstood relationship than have no relationship at all.
Tori Spelling


Every relationship I've been in, I've overwhelmed the girl. They just can't handle all the love.
Justin Timberlake


In human relationships, kindness and lies are worth a thousand truths.
Graham Greene


Some people are your relatives but others are your ancestors, and you choose the ones you want to have as ancestors. You create yourself out of those values.
Ralph Ellison


If your best friend has stolen your girlfriend, it does become life and death.
Ben Kingsley


I have developed a very strong partiality for the dead: they don't talk back, they don't sue, and they don't have angry relatives.
Ron Chernow


I don't even like to use the word relationship. I don't know what it means.
Ron Silver


I am very sad for men and women trapped in any relationship where there is cruelty, dominance, inequity. I long for the liberation of all people.
Jasmine Guy


Maybe the most that you can expect from a relationship that goes bad is to come out of it with a few good songs.
Marianne Faithfull


You show your vulnerability through relationships, and those feelings are your soft spot. You need to have a soft spot.
Victoria Pratt


I have stepped off the relationship scene to come to terms with myself. I have spent most of my adult life being 'someone's girlfriend', and now I am happy being single.
Penelope Cruz


I don't think it's necessarily healthy to go into relationships as a needy person. Better to go in with a full deck.
Anjelica Huston


It is only when we no longer compulsively need someone that we can have a real relationship with them.
Anthony Storr


In a relationship you have to open yourself up.
Neil LaBute


The easiest kind of relationship for me is with ten thousand people. The hardest is with one.
Joan Baez


A grandchild is a miracle, but a renewed relationship with your own children is even a greater one.
T. Berry Brazelton


You are not alone with a guy until you are a proper age. You don't go to certain levels with men until you are married or you have a certain relationship.
Daisy Fuentes


Death ends a life, not a relationship.
Jack Lemon


Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
Buddha


If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
Steve Jobs


Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.
William James


Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
Margaret Mead


There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
Martin Luther


Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it's not based on respect, nothing that appears to be good will last very long.
Amy Grant


You want to believe that there's one relationship in life that's beyond betrayal. A relationship that's beyond that kind of hurt. And there isn't.
Caleb Carr


In my early professional years I was asking the question: How can I treat, or cure, or change this person? Now I would phrase the question in this way: How can I provide a relationship which this person may use for his own personal growth?
Carl Rogers


The first test of a truly great man is his humility. By humility I don't mean doubt of his powers or hesitation in speaking his opinion, but merely an understanding of the relationship of what he can say and what he can do.
John Ruskin


A relationship is lovely if you're happy, comfortable in it and you really like the person. I can think of nothing better. But there's nothing worse than having a relationship in which you feel no interest.
Susannah York


The mother-child relationship is paradoxical and, in a sense, tragic. It requires the most intense love on the mother's side, yet this very love must help the child grow away from the mother, and to become fully independent.
Erich Fromm


It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship.
Norman Vincent Peale


Peace is not a relationship of nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul. Peace is not merely the absence of war. It is also a state of mind. Lasting peace can come only to peaceful people.
Jawaharlal Nehru

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer