Breaking News
Loading...

New Year SMS

Coming New Year! Share these very interesting SMS for New year in your community and be the first to wish share new year new SMS.


When you feel that
Someone is taking your Place in Your Bestfriend's Heart...
Never Say I'll never let Go Close to My Bestfriend,
Rather Say Go as Close as You can,
I Will Still be the Closest.. !

May You Reach More Milestone,
'n
Discover more friends in Upcoming New Year.. !









I Wish a wish for You Dear..
Sending you Big bunch of Wishes
from the Heart close to where.
Wish you a Very Very Happy New Year..









Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
Wish your Life will always be Bright.
So my Dear don't get Fear
Coz, God Gift us a "BRAND NEW YEAR".
*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012*









Hope The New Year brings a lot of good cheer for you,
May all Your Dreams Will be True,
Hope the year also bring Gigabyte of Fun,
Happy New Near and good luck with your Resolution.









Merry Christmas,
Enjoy New Year,
Happy Easter,
Good luck on Valentines,
Spooky Halloween & Happy Birthday.
Now bug off and don't annoy me for the next 12 months!!!!









Bith gaya jo saal, Bhul jayye,
Es Naya Saal ko Gale lagayye,
Karte hai duwa hum Rab se sar jukake...
Es Saal ka Sare Sapne pura ho Aapke.
*NAYA SAAL MUBARAK*









Fill your life with Happiness & Bright Cheer,
Bring to u Joy and Prosperity for the whole Year,
And it's my New Year wish 4u Dear,
Wish u a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.









The Old Year has gone.
Let the dead past bury its own dead.
The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time.
All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!









New Year brings
just Happiness not Tear,
Everybody loves only You Dear,
All your Problems will be Finish......
It's for You my Special NEW YEAR'S wish.









On the first day of this year..
I Make A Wish That,
Happiness Be At Ur Door
May It Knock Early,Stay Late
and Leave The Gift Of God’s Peace,
Love,Joy & Good Health Behind..!
Happy new year everyone..!

May this year be the best of all...

Remember me and everyone in your wish :)









Lets welcome the year
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets celebrate this blissful Newyear.









New is the year,
New are the hopes and the Aspirations,
New is the Resolution,
New are the spirits
and
forever my warm wishes are for u.
Have a promising and fulfilling new year.









Throughout the Coming Year
may your life be filled with little celebration of Happiness...
Wishes you a Bright,
Happy and Prosperous New Year 2012 with God Bless.









Hope you'll have a New Year that starts right and ends Happy!









Even If we have..

Less talks
Less hellos
Less stories
Less greetings
But always
Remember that

My prayers Will Never be Less for You….
Wishes you a Bright,
Happy and Prosperous New Year 2012 with God Bless!









One Glass Water,
One Glass Beer,
Oh My Dear,
Happy New Year !! :)









Wish You A...
Great, Prosperous, Blissful,
Healthy, Bright, Delightful,
Mind Blowing, sweaty & Energetic,
Terrific & Extremely Happy
Very Very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012.









There have been many time in 2011
when I may disturbed you
troubled you
irritated you
bugged you



today I just wanna tell you

I plan to continue it in 2012.









Gone are the days
When People Could Stick on there Resolution Easily..

Wishing You that
the next year sticks you with
all your Resolutions and Commitments
with the help of Favikool.

May God Gift you a Style
to write all your Dream to your Destiny...

Wish You Very Very Happy Diwali and Prosperous New Year. !!









This message is to most memorable people of my life in 2012.
Thanx for everything.
Wishing you all a pleasent,beautiful and rocking new year 2013.









Like Chocolate Cake Goes Perfect With Wine
My New Year Will Be Imperfect Without you.

Plz Be With Me On this New Year forever.
Happy New Year !!









May the spirit of this holiday
season fill your heart with love
peace and serenity
Wishing you many wishes for
the New Year Advance !









For last year’s words belong to last year’s language
And next year’s words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
Happy New Year..enjoy d festival safely..:-)









The New Year’s rolling in,
We’re planning quite a bash,
We need to have you here,
So it will be a smash!









Wishing you a fabulous 2011
with full of great achievements and experiences.
A meaningful chapter waiting
to be written Happy New Year !!









Good resolutions are simply checks
that men draw on a bank
where they have no account.
Happy New Year.









New is d year,
New r d hopes n the aspirations,
New is d resolution,
New r d spirits and
Forever my warm wishes r 4 u.
Have a promising and fulfilling new year.









A New Year’s Prayer

May ALLAH make ur year a happy one!
Not by shielding you from all sorrows and pain,
But by strengthening you to bear it, as it comes;
Not by making your path easy,
But by making you sturdy to travel any path;
Not by taking hardships from you,
But by taking fear from your heart;
Not by granting you unbroken sunshine,
But by keeping your face bright, even in the shadows;









Memorable moment r celebrated 2gether,
U r my best friend for now nd 4ever,
Make me Miss U even more this New Year,
Hope this year bring Happiness for you Dear.









In ‘The Universal Bank of God’…
God stores his blessings
nd
deposited 365 days full of love,
faith nd happiness for you…
So,Enjoy spending…
Happy New Year.









Each moment in a day has its own value.
Morning brings HOPE,
Afternoon brings FAITH,
Evening brings LOVE,
Night brings REST,
Hope you will have all of them everyday.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010.









With all the Rose’s Perfume
n with all the lights in the world
n with all the children Smiles…
I Wish U that your all dreams comes True..
*Happy New Year 2011*









Years come n go,
but dis year I specially wish 4 u
a double dose of health n happiness
topped wit loads of good fortune.
Hv a great year ahead!
Happy Nw Yr 2011









Sufi soap, Lado soap,
Comandar Soap, Roban Neel,
Kashmir Banaspati, Sufi cooking Oil,
Dalda Banspati Metro millon agarbati,
Pepsi,7up,Team Sprite,Dew,
National chat masala,
Surf Exel, Wheel,Bonous,Areal,
aur meri taraf say advance New Year !!









Oh my Dear,
Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear,
Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very
“Happy New Year“!









Happy last month of the year

May God achieve your all remaining goals
in this last month of the year,
Whatever u havn’t completd in 11 months !!









_,-,
I_I ";
I_I ";.*
I_I
_,-,
I_I ";
I_I *
I_I
_,-,
I_I "*
I_I
I_I
_,-,
I_I *
I_I
I_I
_,-*
I_I
I_I
I_I
*_*_*_*_*_*_* Happy NewYear! *_*_*_*_*_*_*









For last year’s words belong to last year’s language
And next year’s words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
Happy New Year 2011









Joy Was on Christ,

Love was on X’Mas,

So let all of this found you anywhere.
You are this Lovely Season.

Merry X’mas and Happy New Year









Be always at war with your vices,
at peace with your neighbors
and
let each new year find you a better man.
Happy New Year









There have been many time in 2010
when I may disturbed you
troubled u
irritated u
bugged u

.


today I just wanna tell you

.


I plan to continue it in 2011.









Little keys open big locks
Simple words reflect great thoughts
Your smile can cure heart blocks
So keep on smiling it rocks.
Happy New Year 2011









Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye
When this New Year in time shall end
Let it be said I’ve played the friend,
Have lived and loved and labored here,
And made of it a happy year.









Like birds,let us,
leave behind what we don’t need to carry…
Grudges,Sadness,Pain,Fear and Regrets.
Life is beautiful, Enjoy it.
Happy New Year 2011









When the mid-nite bell rings tonight..
Let it signify new and better things for you,
let it signify a realisation of all things you wish for,
Let it signify a year of courage and believes,
Wishing you a very…very…very prosperous 2011.









As you know that
Today’s d last day Of d year 2010
I wanna thank d Special ppl, who
Touched my life With their
Concern nd made My life more
Meaningful, U r 1 of them,
Thanq 4 your Contribution 2 my life
May almighty God Continue 2 give you
Abundant,Blessing nd, Happiness in d
Coming years
Too
GOD









May each day of the coming year
be vibrant and new
bringing along
many reasons for celebrations.









Say goodbye to year 2010 and
welcome a brand new year 2010,
Send happy new year sms / text messages
to your friends,
Family and loved ones.
Don’t forget to rate messages as per your choice









We will open the book.
Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity
and
its first chapter is New Year’s Day.









My Wishes in 2011
God gives You…
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy…and that’s all! ”









“Happy New Year”.
I know its Too Early,
but I’ve 100s of
Handsome GUYS and
GIRLS to Wish, so,
I decided to finish off
Uncles and Aunties First.!









May this Christmas end the present year
on a cheerful note nd make way
for a fresh nd bright new year.
Here’s wishing you a
Merry Christmas nd a Happy New Year!









Before the golden sun sets,
2010’s calender is destroyed,
And mobile networks get jammed,
I wish in 2011 every moment is enjoyed









Tom Cruise
Angelina Jolie
Aishwarya Rai
Arnold
Jennifer Lopez
Amitabh Bachhan
nd me..
All the Stars wish u a
Very Happy New Year.









May this new year bring many
opportunities to your way,
to explore every joy of life
nd
may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm,
turning all your dreams into reality
and all your efforts into great achievements.
Happy New Year to you nd your loved one









New Year is the time to
unfold new horizons nd realize new dreams,
to rediscover the strength nd faith within u,
to rejoice in simple pleasures nd
gear up 4 a new challenges.
Wishing u a truly fulfilling 2011









|———–|
| ‘–.__.–’ | Here is
|———–| my
GREETING CARD 4 you.
Kindly open it….

$========$
( HAPPY (
( DIWALI (
) & )
( Prosperous )
( New Year )









() ”’*()
(….’o’.)
Hmm…..

() “‘* ()
(.’o'….)
Whr R U?

()*”’ ()
(……..)
whr?

() ””*()
(.’o-…).”)
Ah..! There u r…

just wnt 2 wish
Merry X'mas nd Hppy Nw year !









I wish U to have a …..
Sweetest Sunday,
Marvelous Monday,
Tasty Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Thankful Thursday,
Friendly Friday,
Successful Saturday.
Have a great Year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR









Good time Bad time
Day time Night time
Off time Work time
Happy time Sad time
Naye saal main kisi bhi time
Apun ka sms aa sakta hai.!
happy new year mamu









Lets welcm d year which is fresh
Lets welcm d year which is fresh nd new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets celebrte this blissful Nw year.
Hpy X'mas !!









Time has no divisions to mark its passage,
there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets
to announce the beginning of a new month or year.









New Year begins,
let us pray that
it will be a year with New Peace,
New Happiness
and abundance of new friends,
God bless you
through out the New Year.









Fresh Air....
Fresh Idea....
Fresh Talent...
Fresh Energy....
I wish U to have a..
Sweetest Sunday,
Marvellous Monday,
Tasty Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Thankful Thursday,
Friendly friday,
Successful Saturday.
Have a great Year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR









Keep the smile,
leave the tear,
Think of joy,
forget the fear,
Hold the laugh,
leave the pain,
Be joyous ,
Coz its new year!
Happy New Year









This is last evening of 2010
Last sun of 2010
Has spread its shine
On earth,
Feel remaining
Moments of last day,
Scatter happiness
Best of luck for 2011









My wishes for you in year 2011
Great start for Jan,
Love for Feb,
Peace for march,
No worries for April
Fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov,
Happiness for Dec,
Have a lucky and wonderful 2011.









One Glass Water
One Glass Beer
Oh my dear
"Happy New Year"









1 X’mas Tree!

1 Lakh Candles!

1 Crore Baloons!

1 Million Stars!

1 Billion Wishes!
&
1 Hearty Prayer!

Sending you my Advanced
Xmas & New Year Wishes.









Receive my simple gift of love
Wrapped with Sincerity
Tied with Care nd
Sealed with Blessings
2 Keep u Happy nd Safe all the life long.
Happy New Year..









Remember the laughter,
the joy,
the hard work,
and the tears.

And as you reflect on the past year,
also think of the new one to come.

Because most importantly,
this is a time of new beginnings
and the celebration of life.”









Year’s end is neither an end
nor a beginning
but a going on,
with all the wisdom
that experience
can instill in us.
Happy New Year









Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire,
but not to envy.
Good Wishes for a joyous Halloween and a
Happy New Year with a plenty of Peace and Prosperity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer