Breaking News
Loading...

Rakhi SMS

Rakhi is a very special occasion in India, so here is some of very special SMS collection for Indians for this special and beautiful occasion.


You are the best sister
that I would ever get in my life.
I want you to be happy wherever and however you are.
I know you love me too
but
I love you more than anyone else in this world.
Missing you !! Love you forever !!









Sorry for constantly making you cry.
But I love you very much.
Unfortunately,
Whenever I make a conscious effort not to make you feel sad,
I do so and end up making you angry and frustrated.
You are my soul and everything in my life depends on your happy life.

May you lead a worthy life.
Love you forever !! Happy Raksha Bandha Sister !! :)









When the world goes dark,
Stars are there...
When the journey breaks up,
Hope is there...
When the entire world is vanished,
And you feel left alone...
Tilt your head and look beside you,
Will bring you comfort feeling of
Care and affection molds on you,
As your Brother is always beside you
To pour the special love and affection forever...









I really enjoyed the moments of Rakhi,
and
I swear that the promises I made to you will be fulfilled all my life,
till my last breath,
and
my respect to Jiju will remain unchanged forever.

Thanks & Regards









If one day you feel like CRYING...
Call me!
I promise that I will make you LAUGH.

If one day you want to RUN AWAY due to problems...
Don't be afraid to call me!
I promise that I will motivate you to FIGHT against worries.

And If one day you don't want to LISTEN to anyone...
Call me!
I promise to be there for you, and to listen to you VERY QUIET.

And whenever you need me, but can't even speak, Simply whisper in your heart,
I will be right there - Just before you...

My heartiest wishes to the most Lovely sister on the planet "The Earth".

Happy Raksha Bandhan !!









Within this small interval of time you become part of my life.
As my dearest friend,
as my loving sister to share everything.
My heart full rakhi wishes to you...
With lots of love









My Sister, My Friend,
We have been through a lot,
Some rough times,
Some sad times,
Some fun times,
Some good times,
Some times I'll never forget,
And some time I wish I could,
You are not only my sister,
But my best friend I could ever have,
We have been through a lot together,
And I hope there are more good ones to come.









“Yes I love you.
You are so cute, smart.
My mother also likes you very much.
My father is ready to take up our relationship seriously.

So please don't say no to my proposal.
Accept me as your dearest, loveliest younger sister.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya.”









“My cute angel from today's onwards
I promise you I'll never scold you when you'll tear my books,
messed up my clothes.
You are really a ray of happiness in my life.”









“Hey my sweet little pie,
your cute smile makes my day,
your small little hands take me out from all dangers of life.
You are little angel of my life.
I love you. Your's elder sister/brother.”









“Rakhi Ko Tyonhar Tha
Rakhi Bandhane Ko Bhai Taiyar Tha
Bhai Bola bahna meri ab to rakhi bandh do,
Bahna Boli, Kalai Peechhe karo, Pahale Rupae Hazaar do.”









“Bhagwan kare tujhe bahut pyaar mile
sabhi ladkiyan tujhe baandhe rakhi
tujhe jeevan bhar ka unka saath mile.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.”









“Har ladki ko aapka inteezar hai
Har ladki aapke liye bekaraar hai
Har ladki ko aapki aarjoo hai
Yeh aapka koi kamaal nahi
Kuch din baad 'Rakhi' ka tyohar hai!”









“Hey didi you are the best.
Do you know why?
Because I am your brother.”









 “It leaves a smile on my face
when I think of those trifling fights we had
and
suddenly used to make up.

The memories may fade away with passing time
but
the love we share will only grow.
Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.”









"Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship
within the family, but
once sisters are grown,
it becomes the strongest relationship."









Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume,
Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho,
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye,
tum mujhe kuch to commission do!
To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother…
Just kidding as always.
“Happy Raksha Bandhan.”









“You are the person who holds me in my bad times,
you are the person who dances with me in my happiness.
I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life.
I really love you.”









“You never say no,
you never say thats impossible
and
you never say you can't.

That's my bro,
A superman who make things possible
and
who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.”









“The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother,
to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and sorrows…

Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere
and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy…
My Dear Brother .”









“We were always close,
looking out for each other even when life led us along different paths... Like an invisible thread,
our love binds us together,
making sure we'll remember where we came from
and
what we mean to each other.
Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Brother.”









“You were always my best friend,
looking out for me,
making sure the path I traveled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over,
there cannot be a better brother than you.
Wishing You Life's Best Always.”









“Brothers are like streetlights along the road,
they don't make distance any shorter
but
they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.”









2 Guys Were Following 2 Girls
Both Girls Took Rakhi & Tied To Their Hands.

1st Guy To Second-What Will We Do Now?

2nd Guy-U Marry My Sis,
I Will Marry Ur Sis









Never ever thought we will not be together this day.
I am really missing you very much.
The Rakhi you send is very good,
it's looking great on my wrist.
I just pray that we will be together on every Rakhi from next year.
May God bless you with lot of happiness, love and success.
Take care.
Miss You..!

P.S:If u haven't send me rakhi yet,send it immediately:p









We gain and lose things everyday.
But trust me on one thing.
You'll never lose me.
I will always be here.
Happy Raksha Bandhan









You are the one who holds me in my bad times,
You are the one who dances with me in my happiness.
I can't recall even a single day when you were absent
From my life. I really love you.









Days go past without us expressing our
deep affection for each other.
Rakhi Comes as a golden
Opportunity to tell you that i'll always adore
you and wish you happiness of
Every kind...
On Rakhi Wishes You Life's Biggest Joys









Rakhi is just an excuse
For me to express myselfv
You mean the world to me
Happy Raksha Bandhan
to My sweet sister









May this Rakhi bring you everything you
desire and everything you dream of.
May success
Accompany you in every step that you take.
Have A Blessed Rakhi









You never say no,
you never say thats impossible
And you never say you can't.
That's my bro,
A superman who make things
Possible and who make paths smoother.
I love you.









Warm wishes and love are sent your way...
May the gifts of happiness,
Friendship, peace and joy
Fill your life. Have a Wonderful Rakhi









All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end.









Like an invisible thread
Our love binds us together
Making sure we'll remember
Where V came from nd
Wht V mean to each other.
Wishing u a joyous Raksha Bandhan









My cute angel from today's onwards
I promise you i'll nvr scold U
when you'll tear my books,
Messed up my clothes.
U are really a ray of happiness in my life.









You were always my best friend,
Looking out for me,
Making sure the path I traveled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over,
There cannot be a better brother than you.
Wishing You Life's Best Always.









Sisters is probably the most competitive
Relationship within the family,
But once sisters are grown,
It becomes the strongest relationship.









I long for the day through the year
That you so ceremoniously tie rakhi
On my wrist and pray for my well being.
Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.
Happy Raksha Bandhan









Scroll dwn
If u Hate me
I dont beliv
U're scrollin
I Hate u 2
Hate u
Hate u
STILL
SCROLLING?
.
.
.
But after
Our fights
I LOVE U
HAPPY
RAKSHA
BANDHAN









May this auspicious occasion
Bring you all the prosperity
And good luck in your way of life.
Happy Rakshabandhan to you









You are so cute,
Darling
And adorable..
Can't help
Forming a
Relationship with you...
Please
Accept me
As your
Dearest and
Sweetest Behna
Happy Raksha Bandhan









I am sure you are not going to
Tie Rakhi for me this year and 4ever.
But let me tell you this.
You are my sweetest little sis
Though we are not blood related.









To the outside world, we all grow old.
But not to brothers and sisters.
We know each other as we always were.
We know each others hearts.
We share private family jokes.
We remember family feuds and secrets,
Family griefs and joys.









The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother,
To reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together,
Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful,
Meaningful and Happy Raksha Bandhan My Dear Brother.









Near or far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success nd joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
Happy Raksha Bandhan









I wish u HAPPY RAKHI and
I pray to God for your prosperous life.
May you find all the delights of life,
May your all dreams come true.
My best wishes will always be with you
And I wish that u'll always shower your blessings on me.









Those are the same stars,
And that is the same moon,
That look down upon your
brothers and sisters,
And which they see as they
look up to them,
Though they are ever so far
away from us, and each other.









I want to tell u,
During the times when we fought,
My love was in a different mood.
Happy Raksha Bandhan sister!









Hey Sis,
When the world goes dark,
Stars are there
When the journey breaks up,
Hope is there
When the entire world is vanished,
And you feel left alone
Tilt your head and look beside you,
Will bring you comfort feeling of
Care and affection molds on you,
As your Brother is always beside you
To pour the special love and affection forever
HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN









My Dear Brother is one
Of the most precious
Gift sent by God.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.









Sky is blue,
Feel this hue,
My love is for you Bhaiya always true.
Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan.









Hey my sweet little pie,
Your cute smile makes my day,
Your small little hands take me out from all dangers of life.
You are little angel of my life. I love you. Your's elder sister/brother.









I, who have no sisters or brothers,
Look with some degree of innocent
envy on those who may be said to
be born to friends.
- James Boswell









It leavez a smile on my face when
I think of those trifling fights we had n suddenly used 2 make up.
Da memories may fade away with passing time bt da luv
We share will only grow.
Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.









Do U know that,
Fun as a triple scoops,
Sweet as chocolates,
Bright nd cheerful as flowers,
Its U
May your wishes come true,
And may each of your days be filled with,
Joy nd smiles too!
HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN









Dear sister I just wanted you to know that It
means a lot to have a wonderful sister like you.
Thanks for the treasure of all the sweet memories
that you have given me.
Having a sister is same as having a lifelong friend.









Your love makes me feel proud.
And on this day I want to shout it out loud.
Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.









We were always close
Looking out 4 each other
Even when life led us along different paths
The warmth of your love is
All I need during cold times
Happy Rakhi!









U nvr say no
U nvr say that's impossible
And U never say you can't
That's my bro, a superman
Who make things possible
And who make paths smoother
I love U Bro!









Never ever thought we will not be together this day.
I am really missing you very much.
The Rakhi you send is very good,
It's looking great on my wrist.
I just pray that we will be together
Missing You









After a girl is grown, her little brothers -
now her protectors - seem like big brothers.
- Astrid Alauda









Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain,
Which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.









The good deed you do today
For a brother or sister in need
Will come back to you some day
For humanity's a circle indeed









If I can choose my brother in next life,
It'll be u
If
U gift me
A Diamond set tomorrow ;)
Love you always.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.









Holi is colourful,
Diwali is lightful and brightful,
Rakhi has made our made
our relationship powerful.









You know that you are
The most precious stone
In the collection of my
Secret treasure
Wishing you very Happy Rakhi









It's a small thread that has travelled a long way.
From pulling each other's leg, to growing into
The best of friends...Today its paused,
At yet another milestone,
on the journey of friendship and love.
May this small thread bind us forever !









I waited long 4 d dy through d year
dat u so ceremoniously tie rakhi
On my wrist n pray 4 my well being.
Dear Sis,I wish that our bond
grows stronger every day.









Brothers are like streetlights along the road
They don't make distance ny shorter
But they light up the path nd
Make the walk worthwhile.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer