Breaking News
Loading...

Thanks SMS

Saying “Thanks” increases the love and understanding between persons and it encourages and positively reinforce the act of a person he/ she took for the other like gift, smile etc. Here is some of nice thanks SMS collection for you.http://sms.alrazaak.com/wp-includes/js/tinymce/plugins/wordpress/img/trans.gif

Thank you to every person
who has ever told me I can't.
You are just another reason why I will.









Thanks to those who Hated me,
They made me a Stronger person.


Thanks to those who loved me,
They made my Heart bigger.


Thanks to those who were worried about me,
They let me know that they actually cared.


Thanks to those who left me,
They made me realize that nothing lasts forever.


Thanks to those who entered my life,
They made me who i am today.


Just want to Thank Every One .


Good Morning..!









Sometimes..
Life gets so busy that we could
not find time to say "Thank you"









to someone who has been so
nice and wonderful. "Thank you!"









This brings sincere thanks for the lovely gift you sent.
We hope it helps to tell you just how much it meant.









Thank you for a memorable evening.
Heaven is suffused with verbal light.
As souls peer through the glass of conversation,
No one knows what may be wrong or right.
Kindness teaches far more truth than reasoning.
Your food for tongue and thought was rich with seasoning,
Opening a window on delight,
Undoing tiny knots of revelation.









When the Halloween pumpkins are gone,
And the leaves have all fallen to ground,
When the air has turned windy and cold,
Then Thanks you will soon be around.









One can pay back the loan of gold,
but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
Thank You.









Wat can i say?
web u shower with ur trust,
wen u dont just recognise friend values, but also applaud them.
wen u show ur confidence.
Wat can i say?
JustThanku









Thank u for inviting us
To ur Thanksgiving dinner
A day spent in ur company
Is invariably a winner.









Thank you messages to write in cards
do not have to be overly sentimental and
Sometimes a few lines with a more
humorous feel may suit the occasion better.









Thank u 4 the good times,
The days u filled with pleasure.
Thank u 4 fond memories,
And 4 feelings I will always treasure









What if you gave someone a gift,
and they neglected
To thank you for it - would you be
likely to give them another?
Life is the same way.
In order to attract more of the
blessings that life has to offer,
You must truly appreciate what
you already have.
~ Ralph Marston









Thank you for your generous gift,
Hard earned and easy spent!
Although consumption may be swift,
No time can dull intent.
Know that we well know that you
Your love have tendered so.
Our love we then tender, too,
Untold thanks in tow.









Thank you for your friendship and your love.
However life may turn, this gift will be
A mountain that has made my river bend,
Nor will it flow the same way to the sea.
Knowing you is something I'm made of.
Years will not this part of me remove.
One lives for just a brief eternity,
Understanding truths that never end.









Friends are like mango...
you'll never know which is sweet and which is not.
Well I'm lucky coz I was able to find the sweetest mango in you!
Thank You.









Thanks 4 being my friend
Thanks for thinking about me
Thanks for care about me
Thanks for everything you did for me
You shouldn't have
But I'm so glad you did









Kindness is the language which the deaf
can hear and the blind can see.
Thank You









A thankful person is thankful under all circumstances.
A complaining soul complains even if he lives in paradise.









I really appreciate you
Your helpful, giving ways
And how your generous heart
Your unselfishness displays.









Remembring 2 say "Thank u" is,
itself, an act of kindness nd courtsy
Dat can last long after the gift is
worn out and Da moment has passed.









A smile makes us look younger,
while prayers make us feel stronger,
and friends?
They make us enjoy life forever.
Thank you for being my friend









I know that I am better and,
I know I'm blessed by you.
I send these words of Thank You ,
For all the things you do.









You've made my life much richer,
in your own caring way.
And I want you to know
That I'm thankful
For your friendship
Every day.









The only people with whom you should
try to get even are those who have helped you.
Thank You.









Thank you for being simply the best!
How you do it,
we'll never know:
A passionate teacher,
yet one of the guys;
Never the boss,
yet controlling the flow;
Kind, free and caring;
groovy and wise.
Your excellence spoils us for all of the rest.
On leaving your care,
we must look back to grow.
Upon these bright memories,
we lay our good-byes.









If I would get a rose for every time I think of you,
I would spend every day in a rose garden,
Thinking of you.









Thank you much more
Than a greeting can say,
Because you were thoughtful
In such a nice way!









When burdens are heavy to carry
You stretch out a hand.
When I feel that I can't make it,
You show me that I can.
Thank You.









Life without thankfulness is devoid of love and passion.
Hope without thankfulness is lacking in fine perception.
Faith without thankfulness lacks strength and fortitude.
Every virtue divorced from thankfulness is maimed
and limps along the spiritual road.....
John Henry Jowett









I feel a very unusual sensation -
if it is not indigestion,
I think it must be gratitude.Thanks.









Thank you for listening,
Hearing me out.
All my sad sorrow
Needed, no doubt,
Kindness and sharing.
Yours the love strong,
Open and caring,
Under my song









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer