Breaking News
Loading...

Friend Messages



Friend Messages




  • God made us body parts for a reason.
    Eyes: to look at you
    Hands: to pray for you
    Mind: to remember you
    Heart: to miss you
    And…
    Legs: to kick you if u ever forgets me!!

  • Have a heart that never hardens
    have a smile that never fades
    have a touch that never burnt
    and have friendship that never breaks

  • Real friends will fight with you and say go to hell but in heart they say,
    idiot where ever you go I will with u
    That’s true friends

  • Friendship is nt histry 2 forget.
    Its nt maths 2 calculate,
    Its nt english 2 learn.
    But..Its just like a rajnikant flim-no need to understand just enjoy it..


 

  • In every friendship misunderstanding does exists.
    But it doesnt mean that trust ends!
    Its simply shows a way to get 1 step closer to ur closed ones



  • KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one.
    U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u…
    But in my HEART I swear I’m keeping U..



  • Friendship opens many doors,
    Each with a different view.
    But none could be more beautiful,
    Than the one that leads to you..!!



  • A true friend understands when you say,
    “I forgot…” waits forever when you say,
    “1 minute…” stays when you say,
    “leave me alone…” and opens the door,
    ‘even before you knock…’



  • To find a truly great friend, you have to keep one eye closed – to keep him, two.



  • A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.



  • There is a gift that gold cannot buy and a blessing that’s rare and true. It is the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend that I have in you.



  • A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, I will always treasure the friendship between us.



  • How can u tell the rain not to fall when clouds exist,
    How can u tell the leaves not to fall when wind exist,
    How can u tell me not to fall in friendship when you exist.



  • If you open my heart, guess what u r gonna see? It’s U. True friends are hard to find so I kept u.

  • Jb Larka Bahir se Maar khaa k aata h tu, ghr walon k khyalat kch yun hote hen
    DAD- Chalo choro ab
    baat khatm kro



  • A deep friend is like a rainbow. When the perfect amount of happiness and tears are mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts.



  • We need 3 things in life.
    Love – to make us weak.
    Alcohol – to make us strong.
    Friends – to pick us up when both these things make us hit the floor.



  • A girl never express her liking for a boy
    Thinking boy should express first
    ‘n
    A boy never express with a fear of losing her as a friend
    That’s why love stories end before it starts..!

  • I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won’t be broken.

  • I dont need to look into any crystal ball to tell me what i already know,you are a true friend and the best ever.

  • When ur alone, When ur crying, When ur upset, Don’t think of me!! just call me coz incoming is free for me.. my friend!!



  • a friend will visit you in jail, a good friend will bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be in the next room screaming “THAT WAS AWESOME!”

  • Some joys are better explained in silence, as a smile gets more audible than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you. I just smiled.



  • Teri ulfat ko kabhi nakaam na hone denge, Apne rishtey ko b badnaam na hone denge, meri jindagi main suraj nikle na nikle, pr teri jindagi main kabhi sham na hone denge.

  • I count myself in nothing else so happy
    As in a soul remembering my good friends.

  • Friends are those rare people
    who ask how we are and
    then wait to hear the answer.

  • Friends are like four leaf clovers
    Hard to find but lucky to have





More Friends Messages




Do you need friend messages? You are at place now where you are going to get friend text messages. You can also send friend wishes to friends. Friend greetings are collected by experts.

  • True Friends look at you with no judgment in their eyes, they know you’ve made mistakes but they accept you for being human and help you right the wrongs.

  • Friendship Is Not Written By Chalk
    To Erase or Write Again.
    It’s written with the Ink of Love
    On the Wall of Heart
    Once Written Can’t Be Changed that’s Friendship

  • To find a truly great friend, you have to keep one eye closed – to keep him, two.



  • If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my “FRIEND” u r the “BEST”!!!!!!!!!



  • I do not want a friend who smiles when I smile who weeps when I weep for my shadow in the pool can do better than that.



  • My mom always told me that we could never measure our wealth by money but by our friends. She would surely be glad to meet you and know how rich I turned out to be!



  • FRIENDSHIP is like a tree. It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS have grown.



  • A True friend is one who care u always think good for u even he had lot of problems.intention to make u perfect in the world in commemorative to others.



  • I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won’t be broken.



  • Before I got in touch with you, I used to gaze at stars as they were only my friends. But after I met you, I started believing that stars do fall on Earth.

  • Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn’t start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.

  • Age appears to be best in some things. Old wood best to burn. Old books best to read. Old rice best to eat and old friends best to keep

  • Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I’ll treasure ’till the day my heart stops.

  • Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart!

  • subha saam aapki yad aati hai
    soya soya rat gagati hai
    aane ko to aaga oo matere pas par ek title hai go aane se mana karte hai

  • Most people enjoy the inferiority of their best friends.

  • ONCE, I Knew You.
    OFTEN, I Miss You.
    ALWAYS, I’ll Care for You.
    NEVER, Will I forget you.
    Because I never Wanna Loose Someone as Special as You.

  • Something I like that is you, something I want that is you, something true that is like you!

  • Our friendship makes my world glow with so much happiness! It’s a special gift to have a friend as wonderful as you!

  • A true friend is like a heater in winter of Kashmir some are heaters in summer

  • Friends are of two types:
    One says: If you ever need anything, I will be there.
    Other says: You will never need anything as long as I am there.

  • When a friend does something wrong,
    Don’t forget all the things they did right.

  • When you’re looking for a friend
    Don’t look for perfection, just look for friendship.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer